PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Tracy
09-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Thank you all so much. Today is the wake, I am terrified. I did feel a bit of peace yesterday. I was sitting on a bench and an elderly lady sat next to me. She looked at me and asked if I was ok, I told her...she also lost her husband young and is a breast cancer survivor, and her son works for Harley Davidson...she was sent to me, I know this. I needed her so at that moment, she hugged me and told me she would pray for me and then had to go....

Here is Bob and I:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/tgori/bobtracy21.jpg

janet/FL
09-11-2006, 04:28 AM
What a beautiful couple. Lots of wonderful memories. It seems you were sent an angel. The road maybe rough but she made it and so can you.
Sending love and prayers to you and your family.
Janet

RhondaH
09-11-2006, 07:32 AM
I TOO believe people are brought to us in our lives. God bless you and your children. Take care and HUGGS.

Rhonda

sarah
09-11-2006, 08:01 AM
What a lovely photograph of you both. It just radiates love. When we find someone special we are lucky to have them for however short or long a time that may be.
big hug and love
sarah

lexigirl
09-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Tracy,

What a terrific picture. Very handsome couple. It sounds like an angel was sent for sure. I am praying that you have comfort today and the days to come. We are here for you.

Love and Prayers,
Lexi

MJo
09-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Tracy,

I wish I could be at the wake to give you a hug, so I am sending you a hug over the miles. If your husband was a member of a bike club, I know his buddies will give him a wonderful tribute. Please take care of yourself. MJO

tousled1
09-11-2006, 12:41 PM
You are a great looking couple. Hang tough and fight this disease. I'm sure that's what Bob would want you to do.

Barbara H.
09-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Tracy,
The picture of you two says it all. Thank you for sharing it. It brings you both closer to us, but also your pain. The woman on the bench was truly an angel. Just know that you are in our thoughts. I am not religious, but was in a Catholic church for a wedding on Saturday, and when we had a moment of silent prayer I prayed for you and your family.
Thinking of you!!!
Barbara H.

chrisy
09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Tracy,
what a wonderful picture - clearly a happy time for you. Hold on to those! And I agree, you had an angel visit...
Love,
Chris

sally
09-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi Tracy, I am very sorry to hear about your husband. Two of my sisters became widows at ages 38 and 43. I am also from upsate NY. Saratoga Springs. You both look familiar. Any chance we know each other? Take care of yourself and stay strong. Sally

sherri
09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Dear Tracy,

I'm so sorry and I know it's so hard for you to loose someone you love, but there are a lot of people in this world that never had love in their lives. You have loved and been loved and that stays with you foever. Nothing and no one can take away your love from you.

Be strong and let your love keeps you alive and cherish all the beautiful moments you had with each others and those moments are eternal.

Big hug to you,

mamacze
09-12-2006, 07:15 PM
DEar Tracy,
In this tsunami moment of your life, you take the time to keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. What a beautiful picture and such a happy day when it was taken. How fortunate for you to receive the gift of divine intervention at a time when you really needed to know that God was present to you.
Love Kim from CT

Vanessa
09-12-2006, 09:27 PM
What a great picture of a beautiful couple. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

Mary Jo
09-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Dear Tracy,

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful picture of you and your husband and also for sharing that story. Yes, God truly did send an angel here on earth to befriend you. Not a doubt in my mind.

My husband also rides a Harley. He loves it as well and I know that if someday something happens to him on it he will have gone doing what he loves and that would bring me some comfort.

The Lord's Peace be yours today Tracy. Huge hugs.

Mary Jo

deb-steph
09-13-2006, 08:45 AM
you two make a very handsome couple. happy to hear that you were sent an angel. we need them most they make themselves known. keep us posted as you go thru this time. we're here for you. God bless.

Kim in CA
09-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Dear Tracy,

I haven't posted in quite awhile and was so sad to hear of your loss. I know that somehow you will get through this, just one day at a time, or even just one hour at a time. I just wanted to send my love and support and let you know I'm thinking of you.

Kim in CA.