PDA

View Full Version : Please pray

Tracy
09-08-2006, 02:58 PM
My husband Bob was killed in a motorcycle accident early this morning, please pray. I am numb.

SusanV
09-08-2006, 03:10 PM
My prayers are with you from Pittsburgh, Pa

LOVE to you and your family

deb-steph
09-08-2006, 03:10 PM
i am so sorry to read about your husband. what a terrible shock. i know that the next few days and weeks will be difficult. keep us posted on how you are doing. i will pray that you find some peace and comfort.

Lisa
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
What an incredible shock! You will have many prayers from us.

Just get by the best you can daily. I'm sure he'll be around you in the time to come.

Love and light,

Lisa

lexigirl
09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Tracy,

I don't know what to say. Please accept my deepest condolences. My prayers are with you and your beautiful children.

God Bless and Keep You,
Lexi

Barbara H.
09-08-2006, 03:49 PM
You have my deepest sympathy. I feel so sad for you and your family.
Barbara H.

RhondaH
09-08-2006, 03:54 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care and God bless. Huggs.

Rhonda

dawn
09-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I am so sorry, its so hard going through everything else. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dawn

cherylynnie
09-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Tracey,
My heart goes out to you. Life just isn't fair as we all know. Hang in there, stay stong. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

lindaw
09-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Dear Tracy

I am so sorry. This is so unfair . I hope you have supportive family around you at the moment.
love
lindaw

Sandy H
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
What a shock! I am so sorry to hear this. You will have many prayers here. We are here for you so keep us posted. May God wrap his arms around you and the children. Take care of yourself during this very difficult time. Sending you and the little ones a big hug, Sandy

JerseyGirl
09-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Tracy

I am so sorry; the pain must seem unbearable. My whole heart goes out to you and everyone who loves your husband. My prayers are so with you!

Julie

Sheila
09-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Tracy

I am so sorry for this tragedy that has taken your husband....please know we are here for you in any way we can be...sending a big warm hug and many prayers to give you the extra strength to get through this sad time.

Margerie
09-08-2006, 04:49 PM
I am so sorry Tracey. Life is NOT fair!!

Take care and get lots of support. You will have an angel looking after you now.

Kindly,

Margerie

karenann
09-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Dear Tracy,

My heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs,
Karen

gin-tx
09-08-2006, 04:51 PM
I am so sorry for your loss at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

ginkott1@aol.com

Julie2
09-08-2006, 04:55 PM
I am so sorry Tracy. Please take care and gather the courage.

Julie

suzan w
09-08-2006, 06:24 PM
NOT FAIR...I am so sorry

Tami
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Tracy - I am so very sorry. Holding you in prayer and sending love. Tami

Petesmom
09-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Tracy,

My prayers are with you now and will continue to be with you.

I am so very sorry.

Petesmom

Mary Jo
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh Dear Tracy,

Words can not express the sadness I and the others feel for your loss. Such a sad, sad day for you.

May God hold you close and give you His Peace,

Mary Jo

lu ann
09-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Dear Tracy,

We are all very sorry for your loss. We all just need to tell our loved ones that we love them because we just don't know what the future holds. I pray that you will find comfort in this time of great loss. I can't even imagine.

Lu Ann

Cathya
09-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Tracy;

My sincere sympathies to you and your family. I will be praying for all of you. I am so very sorry to hear this news.

Cathy

StephN
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Dear Tracy -
Have not seen you here lately, so I hope you were having a great summer with your family and feeling well.
This disease teaches us to make the most of each and every day, and I think you are one who did that.

Of course you are numb, no one expects such a thing. Be angry, sad and whatever else you feel and come here and vent.
This is a stressor of all stressors.

It will be hard to find comfort for quite a while, but I pray peace will come.

sassy
09-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Tracy,

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. May God hold you in the palm of his hand...
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Ceesun
09-08-2006, 08:01 PM
My deepest sympathies to you and yours Ceesun

Sherryg683
09-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I am so sorry, you are in my prayers..
sherryg683

kareneg
09-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Dear Tracey,

I am so very sorry and you are in my prayers.

Bev
09-08-2006, 08:13 PM
So vey sorry. No way to make it right. We just go on. Keep in touch. Talking about it will at least keep you from going crazy. Argh! God is love. BB

Vanessa
09-08-2006, 08:59 PM
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Lolly
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Tracy, I am so sorry. This seems inadequate, but all I can do is say I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. We will be here for you when you need a "shoulder".

<3 Lolly

mslinda
09-08-2006, 09:22 PM
So sorry to hear of your great loss. I can't imagine the loss of my soul mate. My prayers are with you and your family. May God bless and keep you always.

Linda

michele u
09-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Tracy,

This had to be such a shock. I know when we are dx with cancer we think of ourselves passing but not our family first. I'm so sorry. You are really going to have to hold strong to your faith to get you through this one. Lean hard on God now, he is there.

tammymarie1971
09-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Tracy!!!!!! I am so sorry....Prayers for you and your family going up right NOW..
Tammy

sarah
09-09-2006, 04:56 AM
Tracy,
I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. I hope you are surrounded by family and good friends. This is so sad.
hugs and love
sarah

tousled1
09-09-2006, 05:32 AM
Tracy,

Words can't express the sorrow I feel for you. I pray that you have lots of family around to help you now.

MJo
09-09-2006, 05:53 AM
I am praying for you and your family. I am so sorry. Mary Jo

Carina
09-09-2006, 06:55 AM
Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear your news. My prayers are with you and your family.

A virtual hug,

Joy
09-09-2006, 08:25 AM
I am SO sorry Tracy. There are no words. Be numb and then angry and sad and feel it all and let others hold you. And know that we are here.

Montana
09-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Any words are inadequate at this time but I'm thinking about you.

dede10
09-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Prayers for you & your family

Kaye
09-09-2006, 08:59 PM
{{{Tracy}}} Prayers, condolences, and {{{hugs}}} at this very sad and difficult time. I am so very sorry...may he rest in peace...

chrisy
09-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Tracy, how devastating...I have no words. Many prayers for you and your family.
Love,
Chris

Liz J.
09-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Dear Tracy,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. This is a terrible tragedy. I pray that your loved one rests in peace and that God will give you the strength to stay as strong as you can.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

marymary
09-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Dear Tracy:

Words are so inadequate sometimes to express what is in our hearts. I am so deeply sorry to learn of your tragic loss. I hope you will be comforted by all the love and prayers sent to you from your many friends here.

Here's one more prayer for you and your family, for peace that passeth all understanding.

With love and prayers,

Mary

madubois63
09-10-2006, 10:06 AM
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and many prayers for you and your family. This is just so unfair.
I am so sorry.

Maryann

KathyH
09-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi Tracy!

I know that this disease seems like it should be enough sorrow for a lifetime! I am so sorry that you have had such a terrible blow to add to the difficulty you already have. I am praying that God will wrap you in a blanket of his love. If there is anything we can do, just send a note.

Love to you, Kathy

tricia keegan
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Tracy Words just cannot express how deeply I feel for you right now.I am truely so very sorry you have to face this and will be praying for you.

Tricia

Barbara2
09-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh dear, Tracy. I am so very very sorry. May God give you comfort and strength during this ever so difficult time. I will pray for you and your family. God bless.

Barbara

mamacze
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Dear Tracy,

You finally got good news on your cancer in May and now this...Oh, where is the justice? When I am in my darkest moments, I wonder where is my God? why doesn't God speak directly to us during our darkest hours; where is the justice? Then I remember that these are the times that God carries us...rest in the arms of our prayers, know that you are loved...we know that you are a loving women.
Love Kim from CT

Lala
09-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Tracy,

I am sending you prayers and love. I am truly sorry to hear about Bob, May God Bless you and help your family. May the Angels surround your family in this time of sadness.

Prayers and Hugs

Lisa
09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Tracy,

Once the shock has passed and you feel like you can once again breathe, we'd love to hear about your husband. His likes, dislikes, etc. Share when you can.

Love and light,

Lisa

Mary Anne in TX
09-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi Tracy!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your husband's death. I can't even imagine how you must feel. May God bless you and give you strength.

sherri
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm so sorry. Please let us know if anything we can do for you?

Big hug to you

Annemarie
09-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I am so sorry for all your pain. I will saw a prayer tohightAnnemarie

Berta
09-12-2006, 03:44 PM
tracy: I am SO sorry! Please know that we are all praying for you. BERTA

gin-tx
09-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Dear Carina,

I'm so sorry you have had problems with Herceptin. I have only had four treatments but so far no big problems. Other than very fatigued from the large dose of Benadryl which I sleep off when I get home. I too had ductual carcinoma diagnosed in April 2006, 2nd breast cancer, first was 10 yrs ago, 1995 in other breast. At that time I had lympectomy followed by 36 radiation treatments. This time I had partial mastectomy, one lymph gland was positive, others negative. Saw 3 oncologists before making a decision, love who I'm using and so far we'll continue with Herceptin, Aridia and Femora. If things change with blood then I'm sure it will be other treatment. Saw surgeon yesterday, he thinks I need to do radiaiton, just finished 18 radiation treatments on spine for malignant tumor discovered in a bone scan, still trying to recouperate from that.

Please keep me informed of your progress.

ginkott1@aol.com

CherylS
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Dear Tracy,
I am so sorry. I too lost my husband suddenly when he was just 39 and I know how you are feeling right now. Now the peace of God's presence and the assurrance of His love surround you and your family. You will survive this as difficult as it seems now. Rest in His love for you. Do not expect anything of yourself right now. Allow friends and family to care for you.

God Bless you,
You are in my prayers,

VaMoonRise
09-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband Bob's passing. My heart breaks for the pain I know you and your family are feeling. I pray that God will wrap you in His loving arms and comfort you and give you the strength you need to find peace.

May memories bring you gladness and time ease your sadness and the Lord carry you through it all.

Sending you lots of love and prayers,
Nicola

al from Canada
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
I am so, so sorry, Tracy....life truly sucks.

Thinking of you, Al

Val Pfeiffer
09-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I am so terrribly sorry, Tracy.

Rendi69CA
09-14-2006, 07:57 PM
I am so sorry about the lost of your husband. You are in my prayers.

kristen
09-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Dear Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

TriciaK
09-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Dear Tracey, I have not been onboard for awhile and just read your two posts. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. It was such a sudden shock on top of all else you have gone through. I know we are all deeply touched that you turned to us, and everyone of us feel the pain you are going through, and send heartfelt love and prayers. THe picture of the two of you is so beautiful, and your story of the "angel" sent to you on the day of the wake so special. I look at that beautiful smile of yours (and Bob's too) in the picture and know what choice people you are. The Lord surely loves you and will comfort you. You are strong and you will slowly mend. I know from my own experiences that your husband is not far away and you will be comforted. The veil between this life and the next can be very thin at times and you will feel him near. God bless you! Hugs, Tricia

vickie h
09-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Dearest Tracie, You are in my prayers and in my heart today. The loss of your husband so suddenly grieves all of us and I am heartbroken for you. May God take you in his arms and hold you ever so close. We love you and will be here for you always, In love and compassion and sympathy, Vickie H

Tom
09-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Dear Tracy,

Somehow I missed your post until now. As someone who has ridden motorcycles since I was very young, I am devastated to hear of your loss. I cannot offer any answers other than prayer, as it has been the only answer during my times of crisis. You have managed your BC crisis like a trooper, and though it may not seem so, you will get through this as well. Please take care and "come to the trough here to drink" as often as you like. We are all here for you. May God comfort you and keep you at all times.

Sincerely,
Tom

Mgarr
09-16-2006, 05:50 AM
I am so sorry for you loss. You have been on my mind & in my thoughts and prayers all week.

All my blessings.

Mary

Johnnag85
09-16-2006, 11:44 AM
All of my sympathy to you and your family. I will pray for God to give you the strength we find in the most trying of times.

All of my love and support to you and yours,

Johnna from OH

gin-tx
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Dear Al,

April 27 was not a good day for you or for me. I'm so sorry about your loss of your wife on that day. I had my biopsy, 2nd time dealing with BC after 10 yr remission. I've been diagnosed Stage IV metastatic, am hanging in there, take one day at a time. Went thru 18 radiation treatments first for a malignant tumor on spine, that seems to be doing okay, having CT, bone scan and MRI in Oct. Hope it is gone forever. And now doing Herceptin with Aridia.

This web site is so wonderful for people to communicate with others who have either experienced same problems, spouses of people with BC and family members. Such a wonderful, caring group that is so supportive of each other. Let me know how you are doing and I hope each day is somewhat easier than the one before. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

ginkott1@aol.com

helenh
09-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Dear Tracy,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. From around the world I send my thoughts, love and deepest sympathy.

Helen.

kat in the delta
09-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Tracy,
I have been off the site for a while, was feeling bad, and just saw this--I am so, so very sorry----you will get through this --we are all here FOR YOU !!!! If you EVER need to talk--PLEASE come to this site---YOU are NEVER ALONE-----WE ARE HERE FOR YOU . That's why I just came back---my cousin just passed away, I was feeling so depressed, and I came HERE to talk to someone.& I am better.......YOU DO THE SAME --we will help you ,
kat in the delta