PDA

View Full Version : July 9 - madubois63 update

madubois63
07-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Hi everybody. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I've been busy. I had another bone marrow biopsy on Friday. It may be a few days before I get a full report, but I am praying they say "remission." My counts are amazing. My white counts is 6.8 - I can't remember when it was that high!!! I am feeling pretty good and getting a good portion of the day - cooking, cleaning, shopping - before I get tired. Seems the more I do, the better I feel. I took the ferry to Connecticut today and visited my nephews. I haven't really seen them in months. They are 21 months old and all over the place. I took my daughter to the mall yesterday. The little things mean so much. It just felt good to drive on my own, walk around and spend time with my daughter. It did cost me $60.00, but it was worth it. I do have to go back to the hospital for another round of chemo in a month - every moment out of the hospital and every meal away from there is precious. I am tired now, but I just wanted to remind you all that I pray for all of us everyday, I love you and appreciate all your support and friendship!!!

..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´ -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.Maryann -:¦:-´´

anne
07-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Maryann,

You are a brave and wonderful person. I will pray for you continued health and good results.
XOXO
Anne

sassy
07-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Maryanne,

Thanks for the update, and we will all pray for remission too! You are an inspiration. Glad to got to enjoy the weekend so much.

Sassy
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

judiek
07-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Maryann,

You are one strong and amazing person...I'll be praying for your remission

Warmly,

Judiek

chrisy
07-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Maryanne, thanks for posting your update - wow that's so great that you are rebounding so quickly (and gearing up for the next battle!) and that you have had time to do some living - regular live stuff! We'll all be praying for remission...keep those updates coming!
Chris

Lolly
07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Maryanne, thanks for the update, it really lifts my spirits to know you're doing so well! You keep us posted now, and we'll keep the prayers coming:)

<3 Lolly

karenann
07-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Maryanne,

Thanks for the update. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Karen

Sheila
07-10-2006, 04:05 AM
Maryanne

You are an amazing woman!!!!!!!!Wonder woman perhaps....it is so uplifting to see your posts, your amazing attitude and continued success in this new battle...you are truly an inspiration to all of us at handling things...my prayers continue that the bone marrow will show remission...keep up the great response!!!

Barbara H.
07-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Hi Maryanne,
I am so happy for you that you are having this month off to be with your children, to have fun and to live your life. At the same time it is so wonderful that you are feeling so well.

You truly amaze me, are an inspiration, and thank you so much for sharing.

Best wishes,
Barbara H.

sarah
07-10-2006, 04:39 AM
Maryanne,
Great to hear fromyou that things are looking better. Kerp fighting and getting better
sarah

Cathya
07-10-2006, 04:58 AM
Hi Maryann;

So glad to hear how well you are feeling and how well you are doing!! Take care of yourself and enjoy. We're so happy to follow your every step through this ordeal.

Cathy

Sandy H
07-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Maryann, that is so amazing and July is a wonderful month to enjoy!! Will keep you in my prayers and as Sheila said you are "Wonder Woman" and perhaps, we should ask Joe to assign that to you. hugs, Sandy

Ann
07-10-2006, 06:21 AM
Maryann,

Thanks for the update. I am so happy that things are going well for you. You have such a positive attitude and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

tousled1
07-10-2006, 06:33 AM
So glad to hear that you're doing so well and enjoying being "normal." You are an inspiration to us all.

lexigirl
07-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted on how you are doing. I am so happy that you are feeling well and positive. It sounds like you are having a good time!

Love,
Lexi

TriciaK
07-10-2006, 03:03 PM
"Ditto" to all these comments, Maryanne! You are truly an inspiration to all of us, and give us strength and courage to "Jes keep a'keepin' on!" Hugs, Tricia

Jackie
07-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Maryann,
You are so strong and positive. It is good to hear of your good report. I will be praying for you as well. Enjoy you time off.