PDA

View Full Version : From Lyn's brother re: donations

Lisa
06-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Friends,

Lyn's brother, Peter, sent me the following note regarding the donations we are collecting to help the family.

Please send what you can in my name (Lisa Lowe) and to the address listed on the other Lyn thread. I will wire the cash and names (not donation amount) to Peter.

Love and light,

Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your taking up donations in my sister Lyn's name I have payed for the funeral on my Visa card.

I will be drawing any donations for the Funeral from our savings account and the balance will be payed to Lyn's partner Ron Alexander. They are trying to cope the best they can, the bank has said they will be recouping the balance owing on the credit card from the estate, the only item they have is the family home, that is mortgaged.

Thank you for your and HER2 Support Group for the kind thoughts.
Regards,
Peter.

Lolly
06-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Lisa, I'm sending a check first thing in the morning. Thank you for doing this for us and Lyn and family. Having just gone through all this with my mom's arrangements, I know how hard all this. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

<3 Lolly

Sandy H
06-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Lisa that was sweet of you to do this. She was special to us all especially for me both having IBC. My check went out yesterday in the mail. Sandy

Sheila
06-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Lisa
I mailed a check Friday.....you should get it early next week.

anne
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Lisa,
I also put my check in the mail. Hope you recieve it soon. Never know with the untrustworhty USPS :)
Anne

al from Canada
06-27-2006, 10:14 PM
I would encourage everyone to dig into their pockets for this, I can't even begin mixing this hardship with the grief. I know that would put me over the edge.
Al