PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ASCO Live webcasts.....

RobinP
06-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you sign into ASCO as a guest, you can obtain free live webcasts. I found the Highlights of the Day webcast by Dr. Winer very noteworthy. Interestingly, he showed the survival curve from the 36 months of HERA trial, highlighting the growing data on the natural history of her2+ disease. I also enjoyed the lecture by Dr. Piccart on HERA, anyone using adjuvant Herceptin, should enjoy this lecture.

file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHP_Owner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cm sohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif

vivaldi
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Hello ROBIN ,

I Can't find the free live webcasts , Please if you can post us the upate of the HERA study .

Thank you for your cooperation .

Vivaldi

RobinP
06-13-2006, 06:16 AM
I can't begin to post all the essential noteworthy information in the ASCO. I really hope that you can try it again yourself. Log onto ASCO. Then click guest registration, signing up and then virtual live webcast. If you continue to have trouble, call the ASCO below or their website and they will guide you through the process- they actually helped me this way. Persist, because you don't want to miss it all.
webrequest@asco.org or call 703-519-2921.