PDA

View Full Version : Lyn - Memorial Donations - Volunteer Needed

Joe
06-10-2006, 06:11 AM
We have received an email from Lyn's family:

Hi Christine,
I have sent this email with information you were after for making a donation on Lyns behalf, the family is struggling at the moment as they have no money, the bank has frozen their accounts and using any little money that did have to pay off the credit cards, they have no money to pay for the funeral, I am going to put it on my credit card for now as it is approx $4000.00 Aus.

We are looking for a volunteer to collect and forward donations to Lyn's family.
If would be best to make one large donation, rather than many small ones as Lyn's family is in Australia.

Email me, if interested.

Joe

Lisa
06-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Joe,

I would be honored to do this for Lyn and her family. Members can send checks to me at:

Lisa Lowe
695 N. Gooseberry Ct.
Lafayette, CO 80026
e-mail: lisalowe@qwest.net
I'll collect the checks and list your names for Lyn's family to send appropriate thanks. I'll forward all to Joe.

Love and light,

Lisa

Lolly
06-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Lisa, should the checks should be made out to you, Lyn or_? Please advise :)

<3 Lolly

Joe
06-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Lisa,

Call me to discuss.

Regards
Joe

LovingDaughter
06-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Make sure to let us know who to make the checks out to. I will most certainly send money to help them.

StephN
06-10-2006, 02:02 PM
My check is made out to Lisa and in the mail. Thanks Lisa.

What I would like in return is to see a photo of Lyn's "Dolly Room."
She once wrote about how her living room was taken over by her doll collection and was referred to as the Dolly Room. Interesting to think of a person with so much dogged detmination having a soft spot for dolls. She WAS a living doll.

sassy
06-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Please let us know who to make the checks payable to.

Thanks,
Sassy
________
Child Wellbutrin (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

Lisa
06-12-2006, 07:36 AM
Send to me.

Sandy H
06-12-2006, 02:46 PM
I will put my check in the mail tomorrow. It will take a few days as I am way up North in Maine!!!! hugs, Sandy