PDA

View Full Version : To Joe & Christine an IDEA

Lyn
01-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi to you both, I don't lknow if we already have one, I just come straight to the Forum and don't take much notice of what else is going on, not that I am not interested but as you know I have a pretty hectic life, and I was just answering a Post to Lu Ann when it occurred to me that there are a lot of teenager out there trying to understand what is going on and not like many clubs our darlings are a select few, so how about throwing around the idea of a Teen / Siblings BC Forum or Chat, maybe just Forum to start with. I know my daughter Casey who turned 16 in December loves her MSN chats and lets face it how many friends have WE all made just on this forum alone. My daughter intends to do a lot of travelling and what a better way to make a connection so our kids can have home stays around the world, and we would know our kids would be safe. Lets face it they have a lot of life left in them and I would love to help her in any way I can to do what she wants in life. Hows that.

Love & Hugs Lyn

al from Canada
01-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Lyn,

I've thought of this as well but have been reluctant to mention as I think there would be a privacy problem. The last thing my kids would want to happen is me reading their posts on there own board. I wonder if there is a way around this??
thanks for bringing this up
Al

Lyn
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi there, I know when my daughter chats on line they have a password to log on, so it may just be as simple as that for them. Trouble is my daughter is so predictable with her passwords.

Love & Hugs Lyn

RhondaH
01-27-2006, 05:34 PM
I hope something can be worked out.

Rhonda

Lyn
02-02-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi to Al & Rhonda, I got a message from Joe, and now we have a site for our children but it needs an administrator and mediator, need any more on your plates.

Love & Hugs Lyn