PDA

View Full Version : Michele U and Ladies having participated in Seattle Vaccine trial.

anne
11-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Good Morning Ladies,
I was wondering if any of you have done the vaccine trial for Stage III that is in Phase II of FDA approval. U. of Washington has so many trials, how to decide on the best one? I would appreciate your imput.
Thanks,
Anne

Unregistered
11-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi Anne,
I did do the Seattle vaccine. If you are stage 3 there is probably only one trial you would meet the criteria for. Give them all your info, and they will decide which one is the best for you. If you don't have the phone numbers or emails to Seattle let me know and i will get them to you mulmer@mainstaycomm.net And i know they just lifted the criteria that you have to off Herceptin. You can take it with the vaccine now.

michele u
11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Anne,
For stage 3 i think they only have one trial. they just recently changed their protocol so you can take Herceptin and get the vaccine. Which is good. If you give them your info they will get you into the correct trial for you. If you don't have their numbers or emails you can me know and i will get them to you. You can email me at mulmer@mainstaycomm.net