PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

RhondaH
11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
I just got back from my follow up of the follow up mammogram and was told "Come back in a year"! Sweetest words I've heard in a long time. It may be raining, but its a BEAUTIFUL day to me (and I hope all of you are having a good day as well. Thank you SO much for the support, input and reassurance. I was telling my mom today that it's sad that this board has so many Stage 4 women, but its ENCOURAGING when I hear how well so many of you are doing that "if" (not that its going to ever happen, was Stage 1, no node and am getting Herceptin for at LEAST 1 year...spring will tell more) I were to go to Stage 4, it is not necessarily a death sentence...more of an inconvenience. You Stage 4 were the road pavers for us early stagers and now we are the road pavers for the "newbies". Have a great day, I have to get back to my Christmas music (2 of the radio stations started playing last Thurs) and we're supposed to get snow tonight (Yes, I'm one of those SICKIES:))

Rhonda Hoffman

Becky
11-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Great news Rhonda. We've all been there when all we think is gloom and doom. Its human nature. I'm glad all is well with you.

Peace

Becky

Maryanne
11-15-2005, 01:27 PM
TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

tammymarie1971
11-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Rhonda, I'm totally doing the happy dance for you!!! Thanks for sharing your great news!!
Tammy

Lyn
11-16-2005, 01:35 AM
I'M JEALOUS!!! Great news, try and put this all behind you, we will be thinking of you and you have the right attitude go and enjoy life.

Love & Hugs Lyn

Cindi
11-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Congrats Rhonda! Good news from scans is what we all pray for. I am so happy for you that God answered your prayers in the way you wanted!!!!

Happy Dance time!

God Bless,

Cindi