PDA

View Full Version : Humorous Clothing

Joe
10-09-2005, 12:07 PM
One of the cashiers at the local supermarket had a "Cancer Sucks" shirt on. I asked her where she purchased it and she gave me the following address:

http://cancersucksclothing.com/
Regards
Joe

StephN
10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Hi -
I just ordered a long sleeved pink shirt to wear to my Team Survivor workouts! I have the black sweats with the pink vertical stripe to match. Now to find some shoes ... hummm.

This is to go with my "Feel Your Boobies" tote bag that I also have coming!

Sheila
10-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Steph
I am ordering a pink long sleeve too...& where did you find the feel your boobies bag? I got a cute tee that came from toughtitties.com, a group of young people in San Francisco created....& it just says tough titties across the front...which I believe I have earned, esp. after mastectomy & then reconstruction. My husband wants to crawl in a hole when I wear it.....
Hugs
Sheila

Unregistered
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM
I just bought the long sleeve pink shirt. My mothers golf team this year needed a team name,, so they used "Camp Nukemboobie" with the pink ribbon on top of it. I love that shirt. Takes people a minute to get it.

I had a Camp Nukemboobie made for my father, he was wearing it one day and this woman came up to him and was screaming at him, saying it was not funny, and this and that. So my Dad, said it is to support my daughter who has breast cancer, so shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

StephN
10-11-2005, 10:53 AM
where did you find the feel your boobies bag?

Hi Lady -
I had done a new post last week on this site, but it is down at the bottom of the page by now. So I moved it up for you to find.

They also have hats, shirts, magnets and post cards. Maybe more, can't recall right now. It is a good story and small enterprise started by another young survivor.

We will really be decked out!