PDA

View Full Version : Poll: BC in women who had children with a solid tumor

Kristin
09-28-2005, 10:20 AM
I read an article awhile back that said women who had a child with a solid tumor, could have a connection with their breast cancer. I had a benign tumor in my bone in my leg when I was 8. My mom got bc 10 years later. Anyone else in a similar situation???

kristen
09-28-2005, 01:27 PM
I know my friend has read that article, she lost her little girl to nueroblastoma. Since then she has been doing SBE. Her Aunt is also a BC survivor.

susie
09-30-2005, 03:30 PM
I have 7 children all grown and none have had tumors or sickness of any kind, and for this I thank God so heartily. As a matter of fact I have death records going back hundreds of years for my family and I can't see cancer anywhere. All my 4 grandparents lived to be 80, 82 (men) and 92 and 95 (women) respectively. My parents had a much harder lifestyle and had strokes (cigarettes, booze, ect). I really think I was exposed to something, some kind of fertilizer, bad water or something. My parents came north from the south and we lived in a cesspool compared to the cleaner life my grandparents lived.