PDA

View Full Version : Sandy H. I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther
09-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Sandy:

I have been using Iscador the Mistletoe extract from Weleda for 6 months now. In this time frame my liver enzymes and CA 27-29 counts returned to normal. My sister, who is a family practice MD has been ordering it for me from Germany, as it is not FDA approved here in the US.

She just received a letter that the FDA help up the latest shipment and is returning it!!!!

Help! I know you went through a process with the Miltex, can you give me any input or guidance on what to do here?

I need my Iscador!!!!

Thanks Sandy!

Sandy H
09-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Esther thanks for asking me to help. When it became apparent that my oncologist was not going to get the Miltex I called my local Congress and she happen to be a woman. I was asked to fax her a letter explaining my situation, why I needed the Miltex, why I wasn't able to get it etc. I put as much info as I could including my oncologist name, FDA phone number at customs which I got from the hospital data manager who was willing to give me anything I needed. She knew what I was doing. My oncologist filled out all the forms (there are many) he kept gettting them back but could not find out why. So give who ever it is a call and ask her/him to help. I don't know anything about the mistletoe I asked my supplement consultant about it but for me she didn't recomment it at this time. That maybe something she is keeping for later. Its is a shame the FDA restricts us. It is our bodies and if we want to use these supplements its part of freedom of choice. I think you will get it if you call the right person. I got the Miltex in 2 days once I faxed the letter. I made it sound like I would die if I didn't get this. I am sure you can rattle someone's cage!! Go for it. Let me know how you make out and if I can help with questions let me know. Good luck, hugs, Sandy

Esther
09-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Thanks so much for responding Sandy! You've given me place to start.

I'll get a copy of the letter sent denying the Iscador entry into the US, find out what my onc can do about paperwork.

I've also pulled my local congressman's information and will start to put together the letter to ask for help.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted on how I do.