PDA

View Full Version : The BEST support group

Rhonda4
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Since my diagnosis 2/05, I have been a faithful follower of 3 websites, Her2 being one of them. Recently, the other 2 websites (both VERY well known) have convinced me that Her2 is by far the BEST breast cancer website and support group and worth being MY only source of breast cancer information/support. The level of maturity (or lack there of), COMPLETELY appalling language, cat fights etc. on the other websites are amazing (even MORE amazing that the websites allow it). Thank you Joe and Christine for putting together such a WONDERFUL place for women, their supporting, husbands, sons, friends etc. can meet and share.

Unregistered
09-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Rhonda-
I was diagnosed in March of this year.I have also spent time at a couple other sites, but have choosen not to post for the reason you stated. I have found this to be a wonderfully supportive site, and hope it continues that way.
Michelle

Sandy H
09-26-2005, 02:17 PM
I have been on other sites and have not found them nearly as helpful, as this one. The education and information on this board is top notch. Some one is always there to provide us with what we need to know at the time we need it. I have had personal phone calls from people posting on this board asking me how they could help me when they knew I needed more. So much compassion and caring here. Joe and Christine take their time to help us. No matter how busy they are they, are there for us all. It is nice to know there are so many people everywhere to help and all it takes is posting on this board. Keep up the good work Joe and Chris. Sandy

lu ann
09-26-2005, 10:17 PM
This support group is great and the new format is so much easier to navigate. Thankyou to Joe, Christine, and everyone else on board.

Blessings to you all, Lu Ann