PDA

View Full Version : Question about guided imagry posts

triciak
09-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone! I am wondering if the guided imagry posts I sent out recently were of value to anyone. I would appreciate your input on whether the info and script I posted here were of interest, of value, and how it did or did not work for you. Did anyone try making a tape for themselves using the script or your own variation? How did you customize it for yourself? Did it work better using your own voice or did you have someone else make a tape for you? Any input, suggestions or critique would be of value to me, and also perhaps to others. Guided imagry has helped me tremendously in my own battle with cancer, and I would like to help anyone else who might find it useful in their own fight. I have received so much from this website and want to share all I can. If you would rather email me directly, my email is pairadox@cox.net. Hugs, Tricia

Mickey
09-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Yes... very much so. I find myself relaxing a lot more.

*_Cathy_*
09-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Tricia- thank you so much for all your help and hard work! I have printed out all three of the lessons and the first chance I get I intend to read and learn from them. I am already paying extra attention to my breathing, which I have never done before. God Bless You- Cathy

al from canada
09-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Dear Tricia,
By now there should be 1 member on this board who should believe that they can beat cancer with one magic bullet!
The value of your lessons cannot be measured.
I STRONGLY believe that guided imagry is an VERY important part of the puzzel for recovery for those with active cancer, and probably just as important to keep it at bay.
I thank you for taking the time to walk us through this.
Take care,
Al

Lisa
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Tricia,

I'm sure many readers found your information helpful. It has reminded me to use Guided Imagery as often as possible. My favorite is to use water. In the shower, washing my hands, hearing water running, imagining water dissolving the tumors.

Love and light,

Lisa
P.S. We once stayed at a group of cabins in Colorado named "Pairadox." Not yours, I assume?

triciak
09-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately no, Lisa. Would love to own some cabins in Colorado! tricia

StephN
09-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Tricia -
"Pairadox" refers to the fact that you and your hubby are doctors, right?

My life has been on fast forward for the past few weeks and I am trying to find the time to be calm and quiet (now that all the visitors are gone) to do more than zone out at stop lights! It really IS important to TAKE the time out for this kind of healing.