PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Micahel A. Badruddoja

imported_Joe
08-12-2005, 04:55 AM
The HER2 Support Group is proud to annouce that Dr. Michael Badruddoja has accepted an appointment to our advisory board.

Dr. Badruddoja is an attending Neuro-oncologist at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute and is also an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.

Dr. B is also in the process writing an article on metastatic brain tumors just for our website. It should be completed shortly.

I must confess that neither Christine or I are not medical experts and sometimes rely on our advisory board for answers to some really tough posts on these boards.

To see a complete list of our boards, click on "About Us" at the top of this page.

Warmest Regards
Joe

imported_Joe
08-12-2005, 04:56 AM
I forgot to add:

Dr. Badruddoja's Credentials (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Michael+A.+Badruddoja%22&btnG=Google+Search)

Regards
Joe

Lisa
08-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Welcome, Dr. Badruddoja! Your message and your guidance will reach survivors and their families around the world.

Love and light,

Lisa

eric
08-12-2005, 03:54 PM
I second Lisa's message. Dr. Badruddoja, your knowledge and experience is welcome and needed. The people on this board are extraordinary and
well deserving of the best of care and advice. I hope and believe that you'll find your time here well spent and very rewarding.

Best regards,
Eric

*_Sandy H._*
08-12-2005, 05:14 PM
I"m the third one to welcome you. It's people like you that make this a greater board. This is an awesome board and its like an extended family for us. Glad to have you with us. Sandy

Lolly
08-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Dr. Badruddoja, thank you for joining us. It gives us a great deal of comfort to know we have such expert guidance and generosity of spirit backing us up! Lolly