PDA

View Full Version : HER2 Support Group

imported_Joe
06-17-2005, 04:00 AM
Shortly before 12:00 PDST yesterday, the HER2 Support Group's website recorded it's one millionth pageview. This represents the total number of web pages that were viewed by our members in over 75 different countries.

We also recorded another milestone on April 27th 2005 when we hosted over 1,000 visitors in one day. Daily traffic to our internet website now averages almost 600 visitors a day.

At this time our Board of Directors wish to thank all of you not only for your past support but also for your contribution in making the HER2 Support Group the premiere website for women who overexpress the HER2/neu gene.

Warmest Regards

Christine H. Druther MSPH
Executive Director
HER2 Support Group

madubois63
06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Thank you for all the hard work you do to keep us in the know!!!! Good luck on your continued success - although I look forward to the day we don't need sites like this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

al from canada
06-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Well said,
Al

Tuesday
06-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Thank you all! This site has been precious to me, even though I don't post much. It gave me the courage (and knowledge) to demand - and receice! - Herceptin. Now, if there should be a recurrence down the road, God forbid, I know where to learn and I'll know that I can fight the best battle with y'all's help.

God bless you all.

Tuesday