PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS

lolam
06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
My one and only sibling, my 65 year old sister is a perfect bone marrow match!! That is just a miracle!! I am truely blessed!

I will be going to Seattle in the near future, probably early July, to begin the awesome process of bone marrow transplant. I will be there for 4 mos.

I am excited and more than just a little bit scared! But God is good and I know He will see me through. His strength is always sufficient to give me courage and endurance! Look how far You and I have already come!!

God bless, Lola

imported_Joe
06-03-2005, 12:25 AM
A sister with such a big heart deserves a bigger picture.
Wishing you well.

Warmest Regards
Joe

http://her2support.org/lolam1.jpg

Sheila
06-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Lola

Prayers are answered...I am so happy for you....your sister is truly a gift and giving you the best gift ever....you will be in my prayers.
Hugs
Sheila

Audrey
06-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Lola, that's great news about your sister being a perfect match! I hope and pray that all goes well for you both. God is good and life is still good, in spite of all we've been through...sending you hugs and best wishes.

Lisa
06-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Wonderful news! A big, sloppy kiss to your sister.

I hope you can find some way to keep us posted during the process. We will all be holding our collective breath.

Love and light,

Lisa

Lisa
06-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I just looked closely at the picure. You have 4 BEAUTIFUL reasons to keep chugging along. They are truly angels.

Love and light,

Lisa

Cindy H.
06-03-2005, 11:18 AM
How wonderful for you!!!!! (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

*_IRENE FROM TAMPA_*
06-03-2005, 02:44 PM
LOLA -

Words can not express how truly happy I am for you and from your own sister no less. How wonderful.

I am so happy for you and know everything will go well for you. Let us know how you are coming along.

My prayers are with you

Irene

lindaw
06-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Dear Lola
I am so happy for you. You have been so patient and thoughtful to each of us despite your concerns. It is just so uplifting to read such wonderful news.All the best.
love
lindaw

StephN
06-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Fabulous news to cap off a not very good week for me. Nothing wrong with me, but I lost my neice to drugs, and this is how I have spent my week - consoling and supporting her family. But, that is a life cut short for a different reason and with a different fight.

And you get a second chance, that I was so hoping for for you! You know where to find me and I will be happy to help you any way possible and help keep you from getting too bored around here!

So stay healthy in the meantime and things will move along quickly now.
Again - prayers DO get answered!