PDA

View Full Version : First vaccine set for June 6

micheleu
05-19-2005, 06:46 PM
I have my first vaccine June 6th in Seattle!! I'm trying to Miracle flights to help with the first flight. Then southwest and delta both have a program. Angel network only has one flight out of Omaha, so that might not work. So all you gals that went to Seatlle, any good places i need to stay or visit?

imported_Joe
05-20-2005, 07:21 AM
Michelle,

Stephanie is our unofficial hostess in Seattle. I am sure that she will contact you.

Congratulations on qualifying, I hear nothing but good news coming out of several vaccine trials underway.

I also emailed you the other night about another matter. Did you read it and are you interested?

Regards
Joe

Mickey
05-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Joe, do you think these vaccines will EVER be released for the rest of us?

imported_Joe
05-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Mickey,

You may want to call them: Patricia Fintak, Study Research Nurse
(206) 543-6620 to see when the vaccine may be generally available.

Regards
Joe

StephN
05-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi -
I have emailed Michele directly and waiting for a reply.

Looking forward to meeting you!

*_Joe_*
05-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Yes, i got your email and i will do all the paperwork this weekend. I've been so busy this week with work, and of course going and standing in line to see Star Wars!! sorry i'm a Star Wars fan, seems so silly when we're dealing with so much!

micheleulmer
05-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Joe, sorry i just put your name where mine was supposed to go!

*_Vicki Z_*
05-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey Seattle-bound girl; say hi to Steph N. for me. Also, you were going to e-mail me abou the vaccine particulars. Can you explain Joe's comment about "congratulations on qualifying," because I'd like to know what those qualifiers are.

Thanks and have fun on Pike St.

Vicki