PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie - Welcome Back

imported_Joe
05-12-2005, 06:34 AM
We can't wait until we hear all about your trip.

Warmest Regards
Joe

al from canada
05-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I was watching the Eiffel Tower webcam looking for you but I didn't see you. Looks likes you'll have to go back so we try it again.
welcome back,
Al

StephN
05-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Gosh, Al, you needed to hook up to one at the Notre Dame or the Asian Art Museum and would have found me! Cindy H was at the Eiffel - and probably on camera ...

I'll report some more after I get some more sleep and get rid of this little cold that has set in on me today. What a drag - and I have so much to do here.

I did get a chance to visit yesterday with Alaska Angel and her hubby. They were down here for a few days and managed to come by our house before leaving. It was great to see them and get caught up. I got my map of France and showed them our route.
After that I had my infusions, so not been able to cut myself a break yet.

Off to bed now - hubby can heat up some leftovers from last night ...

By the way - my CEA was 1.2 three weeks ago, so almost back to my usual number.

*_AlaskaAngel_*
05-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi - We are on the road, halfway home... This is the first place I tune into, staying tuned to the info from ASCO... The visit with StephN made our day before we had to leave Seattle (and Steph, we did find the glass works supply place so we added some fragility to everything else stuffed in the van... a huge collection of used books new-to-us, including many bc books... clothes, sleeping bags, Donn's new woodwording supplies and tools, a Granny Smith apple tree, and a load of our favorite special groceries from Costco)....

I love the quizzical look of wisdom I see in Steph's eyes on each visit we enjoy with her - hope she is feeling better...

AlaskaAngel