PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday - Sandy

Christine
01-30-2005, 08:05 AM
We all wish you a very happy birthday and many many more.

Hugs and well wishes,

Christine

Janelle
01-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Sandy,
Happy Birthday! Celebrate and party all night!

Hugs,
Janelle

StephN
01-30-2005, 01:50 PM
HAPPY Birthday, Sandy!

I have to chime in too, as I know firsthand what an amazing survivor you have been - and WILL CONTINUE to be!
A shinning exaple for Inflammatory BC patients, who is so helpful to others in that rare situation.

Love, Steph

Sandy H.
01-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Many thanks to you. I must say Christine you really stay on top of things!! You are special in my life. Talk about celebrating. Well, mine was done by going to the New Enland IBC support on Saturday. I met 8 new survivors plus the 2 that I rode down with. It was a 4 hour drive one way but worth it all. Janelle, I almost made it all night but not partying maybe, next year!! I forgot to take the Her2 pamphlets with me but I will be mailing some down for them to give out. Steph, because of you I had to ask about the Gamma knife in Mass!! You know how your gut tells you to do something and you do it? I couldn't find anything on the net so I asked and there is one at Tufts. Just keeping my ducks in line just in case. Only we as a group understand why we do what we do. As for my birthday I am going to my son's for dinner tonight. My husband got me a nice CD, radio player so now I have music in every room. I am really happy to be here and feeling well for the 4th year since diagnose. I want to say another thanks you for all the help and inspiration you all have given to me. I never thought I would ever have a family this big!!! Sending you all a big hug. Sandy

al from canada
01-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Keep it up Sandy,
It sounds like you are having just a wonderful life and isn't that what it's all about!!
Happy Birthday,
Al

Lisa
01-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Absolutely, Sandy. Though it's hard to celebrate during such a sad time, we have to remember that Mary was all about keeping up the fight and positive thinking. So here's wishing you a wonderful new year!

Love and light here and above,

Lisa

wlward
01-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey Sandy

Happy ,happy birthday.Have a wonderful day.

love
lindaw

madubois63
01-31-2005, 06:40 AM
Happy Happy Birthday! From one IBC sister to another, may there be many many more!

eric
01-31-2005, 06:58 AM
Happy Birthday. Enjoy!!

Eric

Lolly
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Sandy, let me add my best wishes, a little late! It sounds like it was full of love, and that's the most important ingredient in the "birthday cake" :)

Love, Lolly

Sandy H.
01-31-2005, 08:04 PM
Many thanks to you all! You are very special to me. Big hugs to you all. Sandy