PDA

View Full Version : Kristen

Carlye
01-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Hi K,
What happened to Tracy? I have been trying to call as well to schedule my last minor surgery and they have a new surgical coordinator as well since I have been there. They have not returned my calls either. Just keep trying! I had the exact same thing as you and I also had a breast MRI here to make sure it was just that. Turned out to be a fatty nerosis. Why are you having a coloscopy? Let me know how it turns out please! My oldest is still swimming 8 times a week and my son is wrestling which is a 4 night a week practice and an every weekend thing. Me=busyyyyyyyyyyy mom :):) Call me sometime and we can chat! Hope your day is great!!

Kristen
01-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Grettimg Carlye,
Good to hear from you, it has been along time. When Tracy wrote me back she just said she didn't want to go buy it was a mutual agreement. So I don't know?

I got a response from Dr. Chang today and he said it was normal form the pictures and that is something he does with the nip and tuck when I come back fot the myopecty and nipple done. It looks great. My breast surgeon loves it and my gastro guy this am, is very interested to tell a friend about it also, He said it looked great.

My colonoscopy went fine. He wants to do one yearly since I had cancer and says that I am at highter risk and with the IBS, he just wants to keep ahead of it all. All turned out great.

We will be getting back into the swing of sports here soon. We took a break since football and indoor soccer stopped before christmas and will start back up this saturday. It is busy.. I am glad to hear you are doing well and that eveything is good. i will call you soon to cathc up. Take Care k