PDA

View Full Version : To Lolly and others

Lyn
12-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Well gang, looks like I can start the New Year truly NED so I have lost that wave of dread I have had for the last 10 days, stitches out but neck still red and itchy so I may have to stay with the nappy rash cream.

Happy New Year to all, and I can get back to my research for postings and enjoy my 1 week cruise with my girlfriend. from the 22nd January along the coast of Queensland, not game to ventrue too far away.

Love & Hugs to all

lindaw
12-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Dear Lyn
I am so happy the rsh was not mets. Have been hoping for this news for you. Enjoy your cruise. happy new year.
love
lindaw

Lolly
12-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Lyn, that is brilliant news! That gray cloud of dread can blow far, far away while you kick up your heels and have fun on your cruise. What a great way to start off the new year! Thanks for letting us know :D

Love, Lolly

Sandy H.
12-31-2004, 07:45 AM
So glad for your good news! I know exactly what you have been going through. I got a rash from wearing a new silver necklace to church on Sunday and the next morning what a rash on both sides of my neck where the chain laid. I was pretty bummed out!! It went away in a couple of days with some cream for the itching. Have a wonderful cruise! Smiles and hugs to you. Sandy

Alicia
12-31-2004, 09:08 AM
Lyn,
what a relief! Have a great time on your cruise! Makes every moment that much more special!! Happy New Year ! Alicia

*_Cindi_*
01-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Lyn,

That is FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Negative BIOPSY!!! You were due!

Have a great cruise!!!!!!!!!

Cindi