PDA

View Full Version : Janelle

Kristen
12-02-2004, 05:21 AM
Dear Janelle,

First off I think you have the most beautiful black, shiney hair I have ever seen! Those green eyes are mesmerizing. A true beauty. Thanks for the pic.

How is Mary doing? I believe it was last post where they thought she might be out in 2 weeks? Will she be able to be home for the holidays?

Just getting out of the hosptial would do her a world of good, if she is able?
They can be to depressing. Especially since she has been in there for what 4-6 weeks now?

If you don't mind an update would be great. Thank you, K

Janelle
12-02-2004, 05:41 PM
I think you might have me mixed up with someone else... me have beautiful hair?? Grey and short... sorta chemo curly.. do have green eyes on a good day (they change often)..... LOL.. you made my day though.

I haven't talked to Mary in a week.. but I understand that they were putting a port in her head so that they can put the chemo directly into the spinal fluid.... sorry that I don't know any more. I need to call her and get an update.

Hugs,
Janelle (plain jane)

Janelle
12-02-2004, 06:01 PM
I just called Mary and she was having a particularly bad moment... thanks for your post that prompted me to call her. They haven't done the port on the head yet.. they're waiting for her bed sore to heal (fear of infection) ... but she just found out that the daily procedure to clean the wound (Lavage ?) is being stopped and she doesn't know why. She is really upset and I hope I was able to give her some umph to kick some medical butt.

She's still at the same hospital and the same bed... I don't think they have any plans to release her yet.

Please keep Mary in your prayers...

Hugs,
Janelle

Kristen
12-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Janelle,

I hope you think this is funny? Someone out there has a cat with black hair and green eyes and I thought it was on your page. I am so embarressed. I am sure you are not plain jane. If the cat was on your page you would have gotten it. I am sorry. Big Fat Chemo Brain HERE!!

I will go crazy now, wondering who has the cat when there site comes up?

Thanks for the update on Mary. I hope she gets on these people at the hospital. She needs to get out of there. I will send more cards. TY.
take care k

Kristen
12-02-2004, 08:00 PM
Janelle, it is you. i went back to the members board and there is a picture of you and it has black hair and green eyes and is just beautiful. You are quite the kidder! Had me going. K

Janelle
12-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Ok, where is the members board and how did my cat (who passed away in Sept.) get posted there? She had beautiful black hair and yellow/green eyes... I guess I need to go search the 'members board".... LOL

hugs,
janelle

Janelle
12-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Well dang, that is my cat Bailey! Now I'm totally confused. That's a picture of her which a friend added the border to. I must have been trying to add a picture of me and somehow put that link in... go figure... Can I claim chemo brain?

I think what confused me is on your original post you said "YOU have the most beautiful black, shiney hair I have ever seen" .. Since I don't.. I was lost from the get go. Guess I need to change that picture, LOL

LOLOLOL
janelle

Janelle
12-03-2004, 11:11 AM
LOL,
Ok, I found the Members board and my profile. I tried to change the picture to one of me... but it won't take it. Must be a sign and Bailey is meant to be there... much better than looking at this face anyhow, LOL.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Hugs,
janelle