PDA

View Full Version : ELAINE

Janet
12-17-2003, 03:34 AM
Hello Elaine.

I've been reading your posts with great interest and wish you continued success with your regime. Congratulations! Could you tell me how much the IP6 actually costs you? I have only ever ordered anything from the US once and was unaware of the customs and excise duty that you have to pay. This made my products VERY expensive indeed and so I wondered if it does work out cheaper getting the IP6 from Vitaminshoppe, when you take in to consideration shipping, tax, etc, or whether it works out cheaper getting them from the Gerson supplier here in the UK. As you already buy them from the US could you tell me how much the shipping was and if you had any tax/duty, etc to pay please? I'd like to start taking them as soon as possible.

Also, I'm about to start chemo again on Friday for,what I'm being told is a new primary in my healthy breast. I don't believe it's a new primary myself. I belive it's spread from 3 tiny nodules that my onc didn't remove from my mastectomy scar. But that's another story :)

I have just bought a reverse osmosis water machine so that I can start doing the coffee enemas. I've also bought the coffee and have been juicing quite a bit but am trying to get up to one an hour. I believe with the Gerson therapy they recommend 4 green juices a day and 8 carrot and apple. What do you juice?

Also, did you do any of these alternative therapies during chemo? If so which? (I do hope you don't mind all my questions). After much research I've decided to continue with my antioxidant supplements and some juicing throughout my chemo.....but not every hour. Did you do the enemas during chemo? Oh and did you take all the enzymes through chemo?

Sssoooooo many questions. Sorry, but I am so impressed by your results and need to make some very important decisions before I start chemo.

Many, many thanks for your time and for keeping us all posted on your progress. I wish you all the very best on your road to recovery and feel sure that you WILL achieve NED.

Much love,
Janet.
xx