PDA

View Full Version : Sharing good news for a change

Lisa
12-19-2003, 09:52 AM
Frinds, I wanted to let you share in my good news. Tuesday, I got results from my first CT scans since diax. in Sept. and the liver mets were "markedly decreased." The bone mets are uncertain. But the report also mentioned a "3mm suspicious mass". I had an immediate pap and today had an ultrasound. The doc. called immediately to tell me the ultrasound looked clear and the pap couldn't read accurately because of too much inflammation. WHAT INFLMMATION? From the chemo maybe?

Anyway the dr. isn't worried "we'll do another pap down the road" and the rest of the news is good. So, since we rarely get either completely good or completely bad news, I'll take this on the good side! Thanks for your support.

Love and light,

Lisa

jessica
12-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi Lisa-
Good scans are definitely reason to CELEBRATE!!!You deserve it. Take advantage of it and treat yourself. This journey is littered with all kinds of unexpected twists & turns, we've got to enjoy the ride when we can.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.Keep us posted on your continued good response.
Take good care,
Jessica