PDA

View Full Version : Good news about my shortness of breath!!

Linda in MI.
12-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Hi Ladies,

I posted a couple days ago about having shortness of breath. I saw my doctor today and she listened to my lungs and told me I sounded clear and that she did not hear any fluid. I was concerned about possible pleural effusion, although I was trying not to think of the worse possible scenario. She gave me an order for a chest x-ray if need be. Anyway, she prescribed an antibiotic and told me if I start to feel better that there's no need for the chest x-ray because if I feel better after the antibiotic that means it's an upper respiratory infection.

Well, guess what? I just got the prescription filled and only 5 hours later I'm already feeling better. What a relief!! I was so scared and nervous thinking it was something to do with the cancer. This is all I want for Christmas--my health. I will truly enjoy Christmas now with my family!!

Happy Holidays to all and cherish the memories. Please ladies, if just for one day, DO NOT THINK ABOUT BREAST CANCER and enjoy your wonderful friends and family!!

Thanks so much angels for helping me so much this year!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Linda in MI.