PDA

View Full Version : This is weird

Lyn
12-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Hi ladies, had the biopsy of the gland as you know, had the CT to locate the gland, and nothing mentioned, as far as CT is concerned I don't have any problems at all. This is scarey My CA 15-3 marker was 7 and yet I have a lymph gland on the right side with cancer cells the same as the ones I got rid of years back from the initial BC. Problem now is the radiation onc has nothing to work on. My onc said he will have to resort to the old method, I said you mean surgery and he said with a definate no, he will have to guess after he checks out what I already had. Not very reassuring, so I don't see the radiation onc until 6 January, no one told us that BC takes a holiday. My neck ear and right side of head are numb and the thickening seems to be getting bigger but no one is worried except me and my family, and they are not showing any worrying signs because I look normal if there is such a thing, well if anyone out there has had the same experience I would dearly love to know the outcome.

Love & hugs Lyn

JaneP
12-24-2003, 12:22 PM
I wish I could help, but I have no words of wisdom on this one!

Just know that I care and the you are in my prayers.

Jane

Linda in Calif
12-24-2003, 02:18 PM
Sorry Lyn: I don't have any idea what to say to you....you are right, it IS wierd. Hopefully they will be able to figure out a solution for you quickly and then you'll be on the right track for a date with "NED". Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long. Hang in there and keep us posted. Take Care, Linda

Lolly
12-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Lyn,
I'm stumped also. I'll be surfing for info, in the meantime keep your chin up, and keep us posted.
Hugs, Lolly