PDA

View Full Version : eye mets

Jennifer
12-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has experience with eye mets? And if so what were your symptoms, if any? My sister is having trouble with her eyes, they look very red and irritated and they are sore. She is having trouble with her contacts, her vision has been blurred with them on, it's a little better with her glasses. If anyone has any info or experience you could share I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jennifer in Colorado

Jennifer
12-20-2003, 12:32 AM
Lyn, thank you for your reply. I'm hoping that's all that is, but everytime she has an ache or pain I get worried and have to check it out--Thanks agaian. Jennifer

Lyn
12-20-2003, 05:30 AM
Hi there, what you are telling us is a lot like we all seem to have had at some time or another,the drugs tend to dry up our tear ducts, eye drops can help but have it checked out as wells. Hugs Lyn

Lyn
12-25-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi there, there is nothing wrong with being vigilant, so many times we ladies find our symptoms and problems, and eventhough they stand out, the docs still miss them and we have to try and convince them that there is something wrong.

Hugs Lyn.