PDA

View Full Version : Update on Cheryl\'s talc procedure

Mike Newell
12-30-2003, 05:03 AM
I am Cheryl's husband and she asked that I give you all an update as to her status. She went through the procedure just fine. The doctors told us that although it wasn't the best situation to work in since the lung was so inflammed but that they were hopefully optomistic that this would stop the fluids from building up. She has been in a lot of pain however they have been great in helping her cope with that pain. She got out of bed this morning and is sitting up in a chair talking. Next step is to wait and see if the fluids stop. Please pray for Cheryl that it will stop! She has fought this beast for more than 2 years and doesn't plan on giving up now! I have witnessed first hand what this does to each of you that is fighting this disease as well as our families and you women are so brave. I pray that we will once and for all find a cure for this SOON!

Linda in MI.
12-30-2003, 09:18 AM
Dear Mike,

Thanks so much for the update. I will continue to pray for Cheryl, you, and the rest of the family. Please let her know we are all thinking of her and wish her a speedy recovery.

Blessings, Hugs, and lots of Love,

Linda in MI.

Sandy
12-30-2003, 01:37 PM
That was so sweet of you to update us. You must be, somewhat, relived you have come this far. Keep us posted. Prayers are going your way.
Hugs, Sandy