PDA

View Full Version : Time Out! How about we give Charlie a break.

Lyn
01-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi guys, I too had a similar reaction and got stuck into my key board with a response much similar to everyone elses, then the weirdest thing happened I pushed a key and everything was wiped, so I had another read and tried to understnd what Charlie was trying to get across, I even considered the thought that he might be selling this product, but because the post was so long I too was trying to work out what side Charlie was on, and the bottom line is he too is desperate not to loose Sandra or anyone else to this crappy disease, and this site seems to be the one we all pour out our emotion into, positive or negative and we get acknowledged one way or another, this one turned out to be a bit like a roast.

God Bless and Luv & Hugs to you all.

Lyn

eleanor
01-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Lynn, I'm with you. I just read most of the posts and then gave up. I do want to add one thing though, in case poor Charlie gets enough strength to get back on this board. Alot of pharmaceuticals come from natural substances. Taxotere and taxol are derived from the Yew tree. I also would like to point out that I have a friend who was sent home to die about 4 yrs ago with lung cancer. He bought into the Gerson theory and is still around. Another friend w/lung cancer bought into it and died less than a year later. I am not out to start another posting battle, but I think the messages that are posted are about information and support, not about blame or finger pointing. Charlie, I am sorry about your wife, but most of us have husbands and children, and they do not deserve to sit back and watch their wives battle while they helplessly look on. Please don't criticize us for our individual beliefs. I have my theorys on this disease and I would never consider posting them because they may sound harsh and controversial and that is not the point of this board.
We are doing the best we can. We pray for a cure, but more than anything, we are praying for the strength to cope. God has his own agenda.
el

Sandra
01-15-2004, 06:18 AM
Thanks Lyn for trying to understand my Charlie. He is just trying to help me. I could not ask for better support than he has given me.

God bless you all