PDA

View Full Version : Chat room reminder

Lisa
01-22-2004, 03:47 AM
Ladies,

Just a reminder that the Chat Room is available for a real-time group chat tonight at 9 p.m. EST. Bring your questions and your thoughts. Hope to hear you all there!

Love and light,

Lisa

Paula
01-22-2004, 03:49 AM
OK, here's a stupid question -- how do we get to the Chat room? Thanks for your help. Paula

Linda in TX
01-22-2004, 05:31 AM
Hi Lisa,
I would love to be there, but just tried again and still can't get it to open. Must be something missing or set wrong on my computer.
:(
Linda

el
01-22-2004, 06:03 AM
not a stupid question, i didn't figure it out right away either. just look at the top of the screen where it says chat room and just click on.
it's above the message board options when you're on this page
el

Trudy
01-22-2004, 07:11 AM
I have tried to get into the Chat room on four
different occasion, and each time the same thing
happened: First nothing, then the ball starts spinning, and it will spin for minutes and minutes, as long as I am willing to wait. I cannot even stop the ball or do anything else, I have to just turn
off the computer by pulling the plug and start
it up again later.

Hope
01-22-2004, 07:19 AM
I also reading this post tried to get into the chat room by following the directions and I can't seem to get into the chat room. It just keeps telling me to return to home page. Anybody out there who can help?

Linda in TX
01-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Trudy,
Do you by any chance have Windows XP on your computer? I can't get in chat either....same problem, and I keep thinking maybe it is XP problem.

Lisa
01-22-2004, 10:22 AM
Ladies,
So sorry some of you aren't able to get into the room. We'll keep working to fix all the bugs.

Love and light,

Lisa

Linda in Calif
01-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi Linda: I have XP and have had no problems getting to the Chat Room. Sadly, I haven't connected with anyone else, yet. But I'm hopeing!!! Take Care, Linda