PDA

View Full Version : Elaine

Gail S
12-13-2003, 02:21 AM
I e mailed you at home because Lauren from THE MEETING PLACE FOR SURVIVORS told me about the message that you wrote. I was so excited. Still am. Now I see how to read your posts and those of others, so I probably don't need to take your time to e mail me at my personal address. I will continue to read all posts from your message and I am hanging onto every word. This is huge. I take enzymes and I just knew there was something to it because I know someone in California that has assisted her ailing elderly sister with multiple myeloma and one of the itmes she used was enzymes. Lots of enzymes. Please keep posting any and all information. Thank you. Gail S

Gail S
12-13-2003, 10:44 AM
I bought the exact Enzymes that you mentioned. Do I understand correctly? You take sixteen a day? Plus other enzymes etc.

Jodie
02-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Well I've e mailed Elaine at the 2 e mail addresses she gave me and they have both come back. We'll just have to hope she is well and hope she catches up with us on this board, but I will try the phone book, you just never know!

ELEANOR
02-03-2004, 12:41 AM
HEY,
I don't know where she lives, do you?? If so, try the internet at whitepages.com, Put in what info youknow and you may be able to find her there if she is listed in thephone book.
el

gail s
02-06-2004, 06:34 AM
She lives in England