PDA

View Full Version : Need prayers!

Sandy
12-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Hi all you wonderful people on this board. I am having a chest cat scan on Tuesday and so am a little concern. Need some prayers. My husband is out of time until next Thursday. Hugs, Sandy

Linda in Calif
12-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Hi Sandy: I'm sending prayers your way. Be sure and let us all know ASAP your results. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Take Care, Linda

Lolly
12-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Sandy,
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers of course, and hope all goes well.
hugs,
Lolly

lindaw
12-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Dear Sandy

All the best for Tuesday - of course we are all thinking of you.

love
lindaw

JaneP
12-06-2003, 11:33 PM
I pray for you daily, but I will turn up the level a bit for the next days. I'm leaving today for a business trip in Chicago, but I will be eager for a report when I get back at the end of the week.

Jane

Kym
12-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Lots of prayers and positive energy headed your way,
Hugs
Kym

Linda in MI.
12-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Hi Sandy,

We all know how grueling those scans are!! You are in my prayers. Hope all goes well. Let us know.
May your guardian angel continue to watch over you.

Blessings and Hugs,

Linda in MI.

Sandy
03-04-2004, 11:02 AM
I need prayers as my husband just had his second back surgery last week and we got a call today that his chest x-ray shows a spot on the lung.!! He will be having a cat scan but it is not scheduled yet. I just don't know how much more I can take it just keeps piling up. My sister in Texas called me last week to tell me she has COPD. She is calling me everyday for support. I do have lots of friends supporting me so I am lucky that way. I know God will work it all out but right now its difficult. I am still in weekly chemo. Hugs, Sandy

Lyn
03-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi Sandy, you definately have my prayers, but with all that has happend to me and a lot of other ladies on this site, it seems that we get all the rotten luck because someone thinks we can cope, I would dearly love to kick that PERSON up the bum and give us a break, I have been wading through life for the past 6 years like a computer game, I just get to the next level and I get shot down, but as for all games there has to be a finish where we win, we just have to find it.

Love Prayers and big hugs, Lyn

Paula
03-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Prayers are on their way . . . take it one day at a time, dear friend! You certainly have more than your share right now. God bless. Hugs and blessings, Paula

Lolly
03-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Sandy, you definitely have enough on your plate. It does seem like it's all too much sometimes, I know we've all felt the same way sometimes. It helps to be able to vent here, and know others are sharing the load. Consider it shared, and prayers are on the way!
Hugs,
Lolly

Sandy
03-05-2004, 08:12 AM
You are so right Lyn and I know there are many on this board treading the same waters. We have to know that there is an end and some day we will know what the eternal life is all about and it will be heaven. I had my chemo treatment and got a great report from the doctor?. He said, "did we find the right combo this time or what?". He said if all continues to go well 4 more treatments and I can stop. I have to be thankful for that much. Thanks all your prayers. My chemo doc said that most of the nodules found in the lung are not cancer! Hugs, Sandy

Steph N.
03-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Wonderful news that not all the nodules in your lungs are cancer! We all can relate to news like that! The rest of those spots will get chased out in no time with a winning chemo combo.
Been there - done that!