PDA

View Full Version : In need of powerful thought/prayer boost

Lisa
03-24-2004, 02:22 PM
Ladies,

I've never asked for this, but with such a strong, amazing group, I figure it can't hurt. I'm having my second round of CT scans since my liver/bone mets diag in Sept. It's Friday morning. Any positive thoughts you can send my way before then would be appreciated.

Love and healing light to all,

Lisa

janelle
03-24-2004, 02:30 PM
Lisa,
Sending out prayers for good scans! I just received good news and hoping for the same for you!

Hugs,
Janelle

Lisa
03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Hey, girlfriend,

I've missed talking to you! Tell me about your news. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was a really nice weekend in the mountain gambling town...poor, but nice.

Have you heard anything from Mary lately? She used to e-mail me regularly, but not lately.

Love and healing light,

Lisa

Lolly
03-24-2004, 03:14 PM
Lisa,
I'll be sending healing, positive energy your way and praying for good news for you too! You know how that song goes, "When you're driving into town with a dark cloud above you, dial in the number who's bound to love you..." That'll be all us Her2'ers, sending out that signal loud and clear!
hugs, Lolly

Steph N.
03-24-2004, 03:52 PM
You've got it! All the positive and healing thoughts for your good report are on the way!
Times like this can be a little nerve-wracking, so indulge yourself a little to take your mind off the big moment. Browse book stores or get out and see the spring flowers.
I feel confident that all will be well.
Smiles and blessings.

Lindaw
03-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Dear Lisa
You who support us all so much. Prayers and best wishes to you. I will be thinking of you.

love
Linda

chandi
03-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Hi Lisa,

you are in my thought and your scan results will definitely be somthing to cheer you up and also others here.
God bless you.

Barb
03-24-2004, 11:34 PM
You're in my prayers for God's healing. Many blessings.....Barb

Paula
03-25-2004, 12:58 AM
Prayers are on the way -- and they are powerful. Faith can move mountains, and we know which ones! God bless and we'll be there with you in spirit on Friday. Love and blessings . . . Paula

Sue C
03-25-2004, 04:21 AM
I will definitely pray for your clear scans and no sign of anything bad in all your scans. I know how hard it is to wait for the appointment time. Hang in there. Let's fight together.

Lori
03-25-2004, 04:47 AM
Lisa,

You are definitely in my prayers and thoughts and have faith that everything will turn out for the best!

Lori

Linda in MI.
03-25-2004, 06:41 AM
Hi Lisa,

You are always such a strong supporter to so many of us, OF COURSE we will pray for excellent results for you on your scans tomorrow.

The scans are so tough....waiting for the results. I will be praying for you and just believe that no matter what there is so much that can be done.

I'm sure with 6 months of treatment your results will be excellent.

Blessings and Hugs,

Linda in MI.

Christine
03-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Lisa,
I have been thinking about you lately and have tried to call you several times: No Answer. You and all of the women on this board are in my prayers, daily.

Hugs
Christine

Jackie
03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
With all of the positive energy and prayers that will be sent your way, that ole demon doesn't have a chance! I hate scans on Fridays, but stay busy and the great results will be back before you know it.....

Best of luck,
Jackie

Ho[e
03-26-2004, 08:41 AM
Hi Lisa, of course you will be in my prayers. You have responded to a lot of posts and I feel that is what we are here for to support each other when needed. Keep the faith!