PDA

View Full Version : Prayers also needed

Hope
04-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Hi ladies, well it's time for my chest, stomache, and pelvis CT scans again this Monday, April 5th to see if Navelbine/Herceptin is working on lung and bone mets. I feel extremely anxious and depressed at this time because my tumor marker has been gradually creeping up but is still within normal range of 30. I been reading a lot of good news out there from some of you. Please send me some prayers and positive energy my way. I hope to report good news, in God's name, very soon. Thank you.

Linda in TX
04-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Hi Hope,

I will certainly be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. It's a wonderful feeling to hear good results from all those tests. My markers dropped drastically when I first went on taxotere/herceptin...then gradually crept up too. As long as you are still in the "normal" zone I wouldn't worry too much about that (easier said than done, huh?). My very best to you.

Lisa
04-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Many good thoughts your way, Hope. Are you also having a brain scan? If not, please consider asking for one. (See "Heads Up, Ladies..." below)

Love and much light,

Lisa

Sheila
04-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Hopoe
Prayers are on their way for positive good results...it is very nerve racking at scan time...I just went through mine...much positive enery heading your way....that everything will be clean.
Hugs
Sheila

Lolly
04-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Hope, I'm sending prayers of hope and healing your way, and will be watching to see your report posted. In the meantime, try to do something to take your mind off tomorrow, just relax and do something to pamper yourself today. The tests will wait until then, so try not to fret.
Do some deep breathing, let it all out everytime you feel the anxiety come on, that always helps me.
hugs, Lolly