PDA

View Full Version : Possible mouth sore solution

Merridith from Canada
04-05-2004, 03:45 AM
A friend of mine with AIDS who is one of those exceptional long-term survivors (told he would die in six months and still around after 12 years) told me his solution (after much research & experiment) to mouth sores.

People with AIDS have depressed immune systems much like people on chemo so I thought it might be worth posting. This guy is so educated on his disease, he now gives lectures to doctors on it!

His mouth sores take over his entire mouth and down his throat. He has found this works for him after 24 hours...

Dexamethoson mouth wash .4 mg used with a lozange you suck on called clotrinazole 100 ml.

These are prescription items. He said that you must also order them in advance from the pharmacy as they are not normally carried. In Vancouver, BC where I live, he said that there are only two pharmacies where you can get this stuff.

Let me know if anyone decides to try it so I can let him know if his advice worked!

Jean
04-05-2004, 10:32 AM
I just had a very bad mouth sore 2 weeks ago. It was on my gum and upper lip. I did not have anything to cure it but sufferred for two weeks, then it cured by itself. I would like to know the staff you mentioned, should it be used when you have a mouth sore or it can be used to prevent it happen? How many times you have to use it every day? More information please. Thanks!