PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, so sorry

LOLAM
04-06-2004, 01:25 AM
I am sorry to hear what you suspected is the case. I am not surprised - sounded so suspicious. What were those doctors thinking!!!??? Frustrating as we depend on them to take good care of us. We can't do it all ourselves. I wish they loved us!! LIke we were their family!! Would they leave their mother with a lump in her neck?? I don't THINK so!!

You amaze me with your indomitable(SP!) spirit of survival!! I think God must be trying to get a very close relationship with you...He keeps reminding you that life is too hard without some Divine Help. I know that when my life gets out of MY control I still know that God is with me and life is never out of HIS control. I know I wish He was a genie in a bottle and prevent bad stuff but I have found that the fact that He is WITH me is enough. I don't like to suffer alone!! He comforts me and delivers me from all my fears, that is a Big help as life gets so scary! I hope you are able to unburden ALL your terrible problems and setbacks at His feet and receive His comfort, strength, courage, peace, healing in return. Hugs, Lola

Lyn
04-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks heaps for that, I have to agree with you, eventhough this is happening now, devine intervention prevented me from having surgery last year and I just figure it will all fall into place when the Big Guy thinks I am ready. I know I am not going anywhere I have a lot of living to do.

Love & Hugs Lyn