PDA

View Full Version : To Sandy - Haelan 951

Linda in Calif.
04-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Thanks Sandy! It is expensive (aprox. $50 per bottle on the internet) and you are suppossed to drink one bottle a day. From the literature I was sent it seems that it benifits mostly when you are actually doing chemo or radiation or are at an inoperable late-stage of cancer. I have already done my chemo and radiation and have been NED for the last year ( Just gotta love that Ned!) I am at Stage III. But they did mention that there was a lower dose of one ounce a day (8 oz. per bottle) which was used as a maintenence-type dose that was still benificial. That would bring the cost down considerably. Of course, I am questioning if this isn't the latest "Snake Oil Treatment". I have talked with the Research Director, Walter Wainright of Haelan Products, Inc. but would also be VERY interested in what your Nutritionist has to say. I am suppossed to speak with them again this next week. If you or your nutritionist would like to talk with him directly I have his phone number. Take Care, Linda

Sandy
04-18-2004, 04:46 AM
Thanks Linda. That sounds about right for the cost. I will let you know what I hear. She is an R.N. and can get information because of her license that we can't get. I also talk to her about these internet scams that sell to get your money. Anyway, this is suppose to be good. Hugs, Sandy