PDA

View Full Version : Back from Stem Cell

Staci
04-20-2004, 04:44 AM
It has been a very long time since my last post. I am thrilled to say I made it through my stem cell transplant. I don't know if it was easier or harder than I expected, but I have no regrets. It feels strange to no longer have a treatment plan to follow. I am back in the scan, check-up, wait and see mode. Other than being a little tired and a lot bald, I am doing great! Thanks for all of the prayers and the words of encouragment. What a blessing you all are. I pray for all of you daily.

Sheila
04-20-2004, 05:59 AM
Staci
Great to hear things were a success, and great to have you back...just remember, Bald is Beautiful on this site!!!
Hugs
Sheila

Sandy
04-20-2004, 06:18 AM
It's so wonderful to hear from you and have you back!! Keep up the good work. Hugs, Sandy

Lolly
04-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Staci,
Great to have you back! What a feeling it must be, to know you're all new inside, and soon you'll have new hair too!
Hugs, Lolly

Lindaw
04-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Dear Staci

So pleased you are back and feeling okay. I wish you all the best.

love
lindaw

Kitty
04-21-2004, 01:06 AM
Staci,

Welcome back and it is such great news to hear everything went well. We all know how it goes with the hair but it will be back before you know it. Here's to many many years of continued good scans and check-ups!!!!!
Kitty