PDA

View Full Version : Jane P. how are you doing?

Sandy
05-12-2004, 11:30 AM
I was just wondering how you are doing with the skin mets? How is the xeloda working? You have been in my prayers. Hugs, Sandy

Lindaw
05-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Dear Sandy and jane
i have been looking for your posts and wondering how you have been doing. I have been presented with another positve biopsy and they are considering doing the big op where they take a large amount of skin, put fat from the stomach and then skin grafts as it is constantly local recurrence at the sight , How come you guys never are presented with this?

love
Linda

Sandy
05-13-2004, 02:34 AM
I was told at Dana Farbar in Boston that there is no way of getting rid of them. They will keep coming back and if not in one place they will keep going to another because they are in the lymphatics system. Its not comfortable having grafts done. I have one on the rt. chest wall and am in and out of treatment for that. If it was a cure it would be worth it. I am always interested in what others are told. Good luck to you and keep us updated. Hugs, Sandy

wlward@dragnet.com.au
05-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Dear Sandy
Thanks for your honest information. It is so helpful to me. What treatment do you have with the skin grafts?
love
Linda

Sandy
06-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Hi Jane: I was thinking about you and you have been in my prayers. How is the treatment doing? Any improvements and are you still working? Gosh, if you are, you are a strong lady!! I am looking forward to hearing some good news. You deserve a break and some great healing-a miracle. Big hugs to you. Sandy

lindaw
06-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Dear Jane
I have also been wondering how you are. We have not heard from you in a while. Are you ok?

love
Lindaw