PDA

View Full Version : P.S.

Lolly
12-06-2003, 05:17 AM
I forgot to say I get ECHO's not MUGA's.

Lolly
01-26-2004, 09:02 AM
Tried to e-mail you but don't know if it went through, I was having cyber troubles!

Lolly
02-24-2004, 08:06 AM
I want to add, after reading "Question to all with liver mets" by Anonymous, that it is always possible it's the liver when the pain is in that area, so I hope your oncologist is following your symptoms as well, it's scary to think about but can be successfully treated as many here have shown.
Hugs,
Lolly

Lyn
05-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Fogot to mention I will still be having Herceptin/carboplatin and it is my left arm that has just about had it, so it will be both involved. Anyone else had this problem to an arm.

Lyn

Lolly
06-16-2004, 10:44 PM
I forgot to add that since I started Navelbine along with Herceptin for 2nd recurrence, I have stopped taking anti-oxidants in pill form, just try to eat lots of foods rich in them on my onc's advice. It's felt anti-oxidants may help the cancer cells recover from the chemo. I have my next ECHO in August, so I'll find out then if there's been a decrease in my ejection fraction.

Cindi
06-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Lolly,

Does this mean that you are no longer taking COQ 10 while under the treatment of Navelbine and Herceptin? I am due to begin this treatment and had planned to begin taking COQ 10 again. Please clarify.