PDA

View Full Version : To Kathy

Irene from Tampa
12-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Hi Kathy -
So sorry to hear your news but please never give up - there are new options everyday out there.

I have been battling this thing for the last 8 years with 2 recurrences and understand all of your emotions. There will certainly be something out there that will work for you.

Try to enjoy your holiday's and keep positive thoughts as I believe that in itself helps us fight this horrible invader.

kathy
12-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Thank you so much. I've gotten over the initial shock and feel much better today. I have 3 beautiful children and a great husband to live for. I want to be around for another 50 years to enjoy them. I love you all!
Kathy

Paula
12-10-2003, 05:03 AM
Kathy,

I am so sorry to hear about your test results. You are a survivor and have made it through this journey with many "bumps in the road". And now here comes another one! Just remember that prayers and faith are powerful, Kathy. Look at the new treatment modalities that weren't there when you were originally diagnosed. Take it one day at a time, with all our love and support behind you, and know that you and your family will be in my prayers. God bless!

Love and blessings,
Paula

Elaine, UK
12-15-2003, 03:24 AM
Dear Kathy

This is where conventional and alternative treatment starts to differ I'm afraid.

Elaine x

Jerri
06-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Hi Kathy,

It was confirmed as mets from my breast cancer.

Jerri

Linda in Calif
08-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Hi Kathy: Just got back from the hospital and my MOM is doing fine. They took one and a half liters of fluid from her lung. She is in some pain and has a drain but she has pain medication that seems to be keeping it under control. She has a button she can push herself when she feels like she needs another dose. The Dr. thinks she may be able to go home on Sunday so that is good news. The proceedure seems to have been successful. Now we wait for the biopsy results. I will keep you updated as she recuperates. Feel free to e-mail me anytime. I will be able to tell you more in a few days. Take Care, Linda