PDA

View Full Version : Good Report!!!

lu ann
09-01-2004, 05:05 AM
I just want to let everyone know that I had a good report from my Bone/CT scans done Mon/Tues of this week. I was in the office today for chemo and just happened to mention to the nurse that I had scans done and would be back in next week for the results. She called the main office and had the results faxed and I was able to find out today rather then wait another week. The tumor in my chest has decreased from 8x5cm on 3/16/04, to 6.5x3.5cm 5/25/04 (after radiation), to 1.8x3cm 8/31/04 after 4 rounds of taxol, carboplatin, herceptin, and zometa. The bone mets are stable and some spots have improved. The nodules that were seen in my lungs on previous scans were gone. I'm so glad I found out today rather then spending the weekend waiting and wondering. God continues to Bless me with miracles. God Bless All of You. Love, Lu Ann.

Steph N
09-01-2004, 05:09 AM
WONDERFUL for you. And not to have to wait is even better. Your tests show things going in the right direction fairly quickly, so you can be pretty sure that you will get to NED on this drug combo. Keep your spirits up and a smile on your face.

Lolly
09-01-2004, 07:13 AM
GREAT news, you can breath a sigh of relief that the treatment is working, and you now have the upper hand. Keep fighting.
Love, Lolly

Lisa
09-01-2004, 07:20 AM
YEAH!!!!!!! Those numbers are falling exactly like they're supposed to. You sound like a successful textbook case. And kudos to your nurse for calling for the results. Give her a box of candy from me.

Have a wonderful, relaxing holday weekend!

Love and light,

Lisa

eric
09-01-2004, 09:47 AM
GREAT NEWS!!! Lets keep getting this NED family bigger!
Eric

Christine
09-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Your response to that HCT combo is a success!! Keep it going,, you're headed in the right direction. Drink alot more water during treatments. Well wishes for your continued success.