PDA

View Full Version : apigenin link

Kathy
09-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I hope this link works. I find this an amazing article. There are so many supplements out there that have been shown to inhibit cancer in the lab but I focus on those that have have been tested on HER/neu. Others have been green tea extract, emodin, curcumin, cox 2 inhibitors (which may be more for ER positive), genistein (in fermented soy like miso) for ER negative. I also believe that you have to be very careful concerning some of these supplements on the ER status. Thanks.

al from Canada
09-07-2004, 04:25 AM
I tried to get some of this from AG Scientific Inc as a pur substance. Could be difficult as here was their reply:

"We only offer as a 1x10mg vial now, price is $60.00 USD. Shipping to Canada is $45.00 via FedEx InternÃâ€*l Priority. We require confirmation of company and intended use for the product. Payment in advance or via credit card is required unless pre-established account.

NOTE: all products supplied by A.G. Scientific, Inc. are solely for non-human scientific research. They are not available for human, clinical, household, food additive, cosmetic uses.

Kathleen Kearney"

I guess the only way to utilize this compound is through natural means; camomile tea, parsely etc. The problem is that this greatly reduces the bio-availability resulting is a sub-clinical effect. It could be available off-shore.
Al