PDA

View Full Version : To Lu Ann...I used to live in Cleveland!

Vicki Z
09-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Hi Lu ann,

I used to live in Westlake, OH many years ago before heading west to Calif. I still love to visit and cheer on the Cleveland Browns from here through the So. Calif. Browns Backers club. I've even been to some of the national "road trips" which are a complete blast, because of all the wonderful Ohio people. I'm not really a big football fan, but it's a nice way to stay connected to my Ohio roots (born in Illinois, but went to jr. high, high school and college in Ohio).

Take care,

Vicki

lu ann
09-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi Vicki, It's nice to meet people on this board with ties to Cleveland. If you are ever in the area let me know. Maybe we could meet. My sister was involved with the Browns Backers in New york when they lived there. She had a blast going back home to Cleveland on the bus for games. The Cleveland Browns are supposed to have the largest Backer membership in the NFL. Blessings, Lu Ann.

Vicki Z
09-09-2004, 04:53 AM
Okay, I'll let you know the next time I'm in Cleveland. Are you from the west side or east side?

Best to you,

Vicki

lu ann
09-09-2004, 11:37 AM
I live in Streetsboro, which is southeast of Cleveland. Kent State University is south of us. E-mail me any time and let me know if you will be in town. I'd love to meet you. Blessings, Lu Ann.