PDA

View Full Version : Lolly and Frank\'s 30th Anniversary!

Lolly
09-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Dear Friends,
Last month my dear husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary, and our kids surprised us with a morning cruise down the Willamette River on the sternwheeler "Rose", out of Portland. It was great fun, and even included a champagne brunch...watching the birds, seeing sights of interest along the riverfront including osprey nests and the houseboat communities, all in all a memorable day!
Joe has been kind enough to provide a link, below, to a picture of me and Frank taken by our son as we shared a loving moment on deck...

Love and Hugs,
Lolly and Frank

Steph N
09-16-2004, 04:13 AM
Hey - you even have hair now - or did it not go this time around?? So glad the summer was still here for that special day as it went away quickly! (Seattle and Portland have similar weather.) You two look like nothing in the world could interfere with your blissful moment.
Here's to 30 more!!

Alicia
09-16-2004, 05:18 AM
What a beautiful picture...you guys look so young for 30 years together!!!! Congratulations!

Jackie
09-16-2004, 07:29 AM
Congratulations to you and Frank!! What a thoughtful anniversary gift....and a wonderful photo to remember it by! Best wishes for another 30 years together!

lolam
09-17-2004, 03:14 AM
Congratulations. You are defying statistics on a couple different fronts!!! God bless you as you enjoy each year together, not to take a day for granted. Hugs, Lola