PDA

View Full Version : clarify...reason

Kristen
09-17-2004, 02:15 PM
I don't want anyone to interpret that by saying there is a reason for everything has to do with that we did something wrong.

What I mean for reasons is to find the strength we didn't know we had to go through this. maybe we come out a stronger person. The reason maybe to slow down and appreciate what I took for granted, healthy children etc.

Until you actually go through something like this, I could try and sympathize with them, but now I know first hand the pain and fear and have learned to be more empathic. Why we get this and for some of you to have it spread, I don't know the reason. I just try and stay positive, but I have days just like everyone else, this has just been the basis that I could rationalize and try to keep me going. i needed something positive to come out of this. Maybe I have not been in this long enough to know what you are feeling.

The only reason I write this is because of what Esther said that she has a better appreciation of what life holds. They maybe small, but I believe they can have huge impacts on our daily lives. That is what I was trying to get across. I am sorry it was misunderstood. The last thing I want to do is upset anyone. I truely believe that this board was made to help people through difficult times and to get information from various people from first dx to ladies who have dealt with this for a long time and have the knowledge and expertise to help us along in our fight. I know no one was being mean spirited when writing that there was no reason, it's there opinion and I felt compelled to explain myself. I am not trying to confrontational either, just understood. My appologies, I will not bring it up again in this post.