HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
Lovemyboys3

Can't sleep!

Hi All,

I am sitting here tired as can be because of another long night of restless sleep. I am 2 weeks out of my 2 chemo treatment and doing much better than week 1. I had the Neulasta shot which did WONDERS for me. It made a huge difference in the way I felt and how my body reacted to these crazy drugs. I had minimal tummy issues and body aches but all manageable. My only issue now is the restless sleep. I can't seem to get more than 2 hrs straight without waking up. I am not waking up in pain or for any particular reason I just wake up. I wake up anywhere from every hour to every 2 hours. So I am exhausted all day. I haven't talked to my Onc yet which I plan on doing so but wanted to see if anyone out there has had this experience. I really don't want to have to take any more meds as I am very sensitive to meds that are supposed to make me drowsy. I have little ones in the house and want to be able to respond if something happens through out the night. Drowsy meds knock me out. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for all your help!

6/27/2013 - Diagnostic Mammogram due to a tiny lesion found.
6/27/13 - Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at age 33 :'(
07/11/2013 - Surgical needle biopsy
07/15/2013 - Path report results from biopsy - DCIS with micro invasion, Pagents disease - ER/PR- Her2+++
7/26/13 - PET Scan CLEAR!!
8/19/13 - B/L Mastectomy w/DIEP Flap reconstructive surgery. Nodes removed clear!! Stage 1A. Positive Margins remaining
8/23/13 - Finally HOME from the hospital
9/10/13 - All drains out. YEAH!!
9/6/13 - 2nd Surgery to try and remove remaining positive margins. Port placed.
9/11/13 - Path report shows all tissue samples are neg. Clear Margins!!
10/3/13 First TCH treatment - Horrible amount of side effects.

11/10/11 - First weekly Herceptin treatment.
10/11/13 - Late night ER visit due to Neutropenic fever - WBC at 0 in the hospital.

11/17/13 - Ultrasound on left breast due to pain. Benign findings: Oil cysts and possible Fat Neurosis from reconstructive surgery.
11/24/13 - Round 2 TCH treatment.
11/25/13 - Neulasta Shot given. Side effects minimal. Woo Hoo!
11/27/13 - Said goodbye to my hair. :-(
01/14 - Mammogram and Ultra sound - CLEAR!
01/23/14 - Last scheduled Chemo! WOO HOO!
03/04/14 - Phase 2&3 reconstructive surgery DONE!
03/06/14 - 2 days after surgery and 1st Herceptin only treatment. Minimal side affects.
03/14 - Began having pain and weakness in my feet and legs. Doc thinks it is delayed side affects of chemo possibly Neuropathy. Could even be the Herceptin (what ever it is I would appreciate it if it went away :/)
03/14 - A little over 8 wks post chemo and hair is about 1/2in long. :) Not a whole lot but its getting there. Eyebrows are taking there time but are coming in nicely.
04/14 - Where did my eyelashes go? :/

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Lovemyboys3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
Debbie L.

Re: Can't sleep!

Hi LMB. Glad your 2nd chemo went better but I hear you about the sleep issue. It was the same for me -- suddenly wide awake, in a way totally different from the drowsy slightly-awake, roll-over-and-back-to-sleep "usual" awakenings. I think it was a mix of hormone changes (often hot flashes followed the awakening) and frantic brain. Like you, I do poorly with anything sedating -- it lingers into the next day and I hate feeling so slow, so I didn't use any meds to help with sleep.

Are you prescribed steroids (decadron, usually) around the time of chemo? They can interfere with sleep. If they are playing a part, and you've had no trouble with allergic reactions so far -- you might be able to negotiate a trial of a lower dose of them.

What has worked really well with the middle-of-the-night awakenings for me has been putting books on tape on my iPod and listening to stories via earbuds, when I find myself awake and not getting back to sleep. I wish that I'd had this "treatment" during chemo. It works well for me for several reasons. I don't get so anxious about not-sleeping, telling myself that at least I'm relaxing and enjoying myself, as I listen to my stories. It diverts my mind from those crazy anxiety-filled chains of thought that can happen at 3am. I often fall easily back to sleep, while listening, and then the next time I awaken, I go back to listening. I've found that interesting but fairly light books are best -- no depressing ones, no REALLY tense or intriguing ones. Simple British mysteries work well for me. Even ones I've already read or heard.

Talking about this reminds me of those long nights, and of something I noticed during chemo. I'd already been perimenopausal so hot flashes weren't new to me but the intensity and frequency of them were, and it began within weeks of starting chemo. The odd thing, though, was that I'd wake up, suddenly, wide awake (as LMBs notes). As long as I just lay there, nothing happened. But the second that I turned over (moved, I guess) -- bam, a major hot flash would happen. Did anyone else experience this? So the awakening preceded the hot flash, but still seemed related to it. Or was it? It was hard to figure out the physiology behind it.

Debbie L.
Debbie L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
Lovemyboys3

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your story it is EXACTLY how I feel! Glad to hear I am not going crazy. :-) I am 33 years old so hot flashes are completely new to me but I am sure aware of them now. I wake up suddenly, wide awake, and almost always have a hot flash. For a while I would take my temp thinking my temp was up or something but it was always fine. I finally realized what was happening.

I will certainly try the books as I just find myself lying there thinking I need to sleep but the more I think the more awake I feel. I do my best to get a nap in during the day to help with the lack of sleep but am hoping I can get this night sleep under control.

I will also talk to my Onc about the steroids to see if that helps any. Would really just like to sleep more than 2hrs in a row.

Thank you for your help!

07/15/2013 - Path report results from biopsy - DCIS with micro invasion, Pagents disease - ER/PR- Her2+++
8/19/13 - B/L Mastectomy w/DIEP Flap reconstructive surgery. Nodes removed clear!! Stage 1A. Positive Margins remaining

10/11/13 - Late night ER visit due to Neutropenic fever - WBC at 0 in the hospital.

11/17/13 - Ultrasound on left breast due to pain. Benign findings: Oil cysts and possible Fat Neurosis from reconstructive surgery.
03/06/14 - 2 days after surgery and 1st Herceptin only treatment. Minimal side affects.
03/14 - Began having pain and weakness in my feet and legs. Doc thinks it is delayed side affects of chemo possibly Neuropathy. Could even be the Herceptin (what ever it is I would appreciate it if it went away :/)
03/14 - A little over 8 wks post chemo and hair is about 1/2in long. :) Not a whole lot but its getting there. Eyebrows are taking there time but are coming in nicely.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
donocco

LMB

In the 1980s I filled a lot of prescriptions for a drug called Dalmane for sleep. I think the generic name for Dalmane is Flurazepam. One of the reasons that doctors stopped prescribing it was that it was too long lasting and seemed to cause morning hangover. It may help you since duration of sleep is the problem. It is a benzodizepine drug related to Xanax, Ativan, Valium etc.
Talk with your phyhsician

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
tricia keegan

I had the same problem during chemo and it was from the steroids as Debbie says, I still don't sleep well so think the suggestion of listening to books on an ipod is a good one and will try that myself. My friend told me Melatonin sometimes helps but you need to ask your Onc about that before trying it. I used to just nap as often as I could though the day and get online when awake through the night, not ideal but it should improve once you're finished, I think in my case Arimidex is the culprit!
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
MaineRottweilers

You are not alone. Sleeplessness seems par for the course with Chemo. I would take several Ativan and live with the morning hangover. It didn't last very long once I got up and moving around.
5/1/13 IDC ER/PR- HER2/neu+++
5/14/13 Mastectomy and SN biopsy
5/20/13 IDC Stage IIb Grade 3 Nodes 1/4 also IDC and DCIS multi focal in remaining dissected tissue.
5/30/13 MUGA and CT thorax, abdomen & pelvis, establish baseline.
6/4/13 Installed my little purple power port.
6/14/13 Chemo started TCH
6/14/13 Informed of suspicious ares on scans scheduled PET.
7/1/13 PET Scan NED!
9/27/13 FINAL CHEMO taken! ----well, maybe not.
10/15/13 Three little tattoos.
10/24/13 Radiation begins and fourth tattoo placed.
11/27/13 Perfectly radiant! Radiation completed the day before Thanksgiving and so, so much to be thankful for this year and every day hereafter.
1/2/14 Happy New Year, you have a Goiter? Muga down to 59%.
1/17/14 Hashimoto's Dz Dx'd. Now maybe I'll feel BETTER!
5/2/14 Herceptin completed! New kitten!
8/19/14 Prophylactic mastectomy (right) and PORT OUT! I'm DONE and now I really am a SURVIVOR.
2/15 Started not feeling so swell. Memory lapses and GI issues with nausea and blurry vision.
4/30/15 U/S cystic gallbladder, cyst on right ovary and mass in my uterus. GYN consult scheduled---and cancelled. I'm not ready.
5/4/15 Brain MRI clear (big sigh of relief)
7/30/15 Back Pain
8/31/15 Radiograph: compression fracture L2
9/10/15 Bone Scan positive
9/21/15 CT scan conclusive for tumor
10/1/15 CT guided biopsy & Brain to Pelvis MRI reveal additional lesions on spine C6, T10, T11 and L2 is collapsing.
10/8/15 Abbreviated pathology: new tumor(s) poorly differentiated carcinoma consistent with known breast primary.
ER-/PR+ (40%)
HER2/neu+++ Ki-67 4% Pancytokeratin AE1/3 Strong Positivity in all malignant cells.
10/13/15 Abnormal Dexa: moderate risk of fracture to both femoral head/neck R&L. Significant risk to lumbar spine.
10/14/15 Radiation consult back to the cooker.
10/20/15 MUGA 50% down from 54% after a year off Herceptin (???)
10/21/15 Kyphoplasty L2
10/22/15 Re-start Chemo: Perjeta, Herceptin & Taxotere
10/26/15 PET Scan confirms C6, T10-11, L2, new lesion noted at L4 but no visceral involvement---Happy dance!!!
10//29/15 Xgeva
10/29/15 Radiation Simulation--three new tattoos to add to my collection. Just call me Dotty.
10/30/15 CA27-29 63 U/mol (<38 U/mol)
11/3/15 First Trip to see Dr. E. Mayer at DFCI
11/4/15 Surgical consult to re-install my little purple power port.
11/9/15 Radiation treatment one of five.
11/10/15 Installed my little purple power port and not a moment too soon, took them four tries to get an IV started today.
Yes, we really are going down this road again.
12/5/15 CT for suspected pulmonary embolism demonstrates increase in T10-11 mets.
12/8/15 Bone Scan uptake at T10-11 (not seen 9/17/15) & Right 8th Rib (not evident on PET 10/26/15)
12/10/15 Consult Re: PROGRESSION. Halt THP due today. Schedule PET and order TDM1 for next week. PLAN B.
12/14/15 PET scan: NO PROGRESSION! THP is working, metabolic activity minimal. Merry Christmas to me! Sticking with PLAN A, it's working.
1/7/16 Start Taxol weekly instead of Taxotere (has been too taxing and not rebounding between txs.) Zometa instead of Xgeva.
3/28/16 CT shows new sclerotic lesions on T12, L3, L5, L6, right ilium and head of right femur. No uptake on Bone Scan (progression????)
3/31/16 Discontinue Taxol start Arimidex, still getting H&P.
6/2/16 Discontinue Arimidex and start Exemestane.
6/18/16 PET is NEAD!!
7/1/16 Discontinue Exemestane and restart Armidex (SEs)
8/29/16 CT/Bone Scan Stable (still uptake at T10-11)
10/3/16 BSO pathology negative
10/10/16 MRI: Brain clear!
10/14/16 Switched care to Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care
11/24/16 Xgeva, New MO preference to Zometa
12/12/16 CT/Bone scan Mostly stable significant uptake at L2 plan to PET
1/12/17 PET shows NEAD celebrate with a new puppy!
3/29/17 CT & BS = NEAD
7/31/17 Aetna denies access to H&P <gearing up for a fight>
8/4/17 CT& BS= STABLE
8/9/17 No treatment, Aetna still denying H&P
8/14/17 Aetna appeal approved H&P through February 2018!
2/5/18 CT & BS = STABLE

//
MaineRottweilers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
BonnieR

I recall that once I hit menopause my sleep patterns got totally out of kilter. Like you, I would just BE awake! And our bodies have been put into a menopausal state now with all the hormones being suppressed I tried different sleep medications and disliked the effects. But I discovered that one Ativan tablet relaxes my mind enough to allow for sleep. I find I can still wake during the night if needed and I don't have a morning hangover. It's not really a sleeping pill but anti-anxiety that provides just enough drowsiness
Hope this might help
Keep the faith

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
Aussie Girl

Boy, do I relate to this one. I have had chronic sleep problems since adolescence and have grown used to functioning with little sleep.

Unfortunately, I am severely lactose intolerant and all sleeping tablets contain lactose. I have used them intermittently at low dose with lacteeze (lactase enzyme - I don't find lactase very effective by the way.)

Firstly - Google "sleep hygiene" and get your sleeping conditions set up as best you can for your situation. Reduce as any other side effects you might have like pain and oesophageal reflux at bed time that you can. Everyone has a "sleep wave" that comes over them and that is the best time to get to sleep. Very hard with small children! Set up the best sleeping conditions for them too. Try to get your husband/ partner if you have one to get up to the kids at night if possible, or at least try to get him to get them to sleep so you can have a mental wind down period. Eventually and reluctantly, I had to move into a separate air conditioned quiet room from my husband to sleep, because of his snoring (or even just deep breathing). Oh and did I mention, coal trains come squealing down the range every 60 to 90 minutes near our house all night. I am the only one in our house who notices them.

There are some herbal medication and teas with valerian, chamomile etc that can help, but many people on chemo have to resort to medication just to survive. Depression and dysfunction due to lack of sleep is probably worse for your family than a bit of a morning hangover. Which might be due to the chemo itself anyway.

Rests during the day will help you cope. If there is someone to take care of the kids for an hour while you rest, take advantage of it. Do not do house work during this time!!! Meditation and learning to calm your mind is very helpful too. (Also knowing that dying from lack of sleep is very rare unless you are addicted to drugs like dexamphetamine was a comfort to me!)

I have only used the lightest shortest acting benzodiazepine (I will use the actual drug name and you can look up the brands in the USA) - temazepam. I don't really get a hangover with this if I take it before midnight. Deciding to take it and taking it early is better than when you are worked up and desperate in the middle of the night. In general, I never take it on consecutive nights. That was before chemo craziness though.

Other drugs commonly used for chemo are Lorazepam (Ativan) and Zolpidem (Stilnox). The last is some people's savior, but has some strange side effects on a minority. Your primary care physician is the best person to help you here.

I have had an average of 2 hours sleep a night for over a month, so I am finally giving into my oncologist's insistence that I use more medication despite my bowel problems (I had my 5th infusion of TCH yesterday). I am allowed to try the liquid oxycodone which I was given for severe rectal problems in my first round, but have never used since. Taking that is like taking a triple whisky. I'm only going to use that as a last resort and it would be a poor option for you.

One of my main problems is the hot and cold flushes. I think this is partly due directly to the chemo drugs, but chemo induced menopause has probably now set in. My oncologist says I can try vaginal estrogen cream to see if it helps. I am ER, PR negative. She wouldn't prescribe it for an ER+ breast cancer patient who usually have anti-estrogen therapy to block it anyway. However there is no good evidence that a small amount of vaginal estrogen increases blood levels of estrogen above the normal menopausal range. There is a good dose of paranoia out there about this and the drug companies don't recommend its use in breast cancer patients. This is not evidence based and I would not be worried if you are ER neg. I am getting my cream this week and will tell you if it helps me. Almost all hormonal tablets have lactose in them and I am allergic to the adhesives in patches, but vaginal cream is a good low dose way of getting a little estrogen on board. It is the most effective treatment for menopausal symptoms with the fewest side effects.

SO - I hope that helps a little. Learning about sleep hygiene, day time rests, meditation, herbal help and a short acting benzodiazepine might be the best chances for you.

Good luck, dear LMB3. I would hate to tell you how little I slept when my kids were small and how long it took me to realize that I needed to look after myself before I could look after them properly.

Aussie Girl
17 June '13: Screen detected impalpable mass, Mammogram neg, US.
25 June '13: Diagnosed after multiple biopsies and MRIs
28 June '13: Left lumpectomey
4 July '13: Left Mastectomy
12 August '13: Commenced TCH chemo
Mid December '13 : TCH finished. Herceptin continuing three weekly.
4 August 2014- Herceptin infusions finished.
END OF THERAPY - YAY!
Aussie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #9
donocco

Temazepam is Restoril. I forgot all about that one. In fact I think it was created because Dalmane caused too much morning drowsiness. The half life of Restoril is about 8 to 10 hours. Dalmane, itself, has a short half life but an active metabolite of Dalmane is formed within a few days that has a half life of 75 to 100 hours. Restoril (Temazepam) is probably a better choice to start with.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
waterdreamer

I take 3mg of melatonin. It is produced by the pinneal gland, but production declines as we age. If you are still unable to sleep then I would take 6mg or even 9mg. You can do a search on melatonin and breast cancer, and you will see a lot of positive articles on it. If you wake up feeling drowsy the next day, then cut back on your dosage. It works for me and is a good anti-oxidant. Good luck.
Nov 2009 Mets to lungs and bones.
Dec 2009 Start Taxotere and Herceptin, T1, T3 heal completely and lungs are clear, T2 and first rib have lytic lesions. First rib becomes sclerotic. Considered stable.
May 2011, Onc calls progression and I cross over from comparison arm of clinical trial to TDM-1
Brain scan in Sept 2011 showed small tumor in right cerebellum, did Novalis radiation.

Feb 2013 < 1cm tumor in left frontal lobe. Did Novalis in March and latest scan shows no sign of brain metastasis.
Aug 2013 did 36th round of TDM-1 Due to TDM-1 side effects, shortness of breath, and difficulty getting my balance when getting out of bed, agreed with my oncologist to stop TDM-1.
Took a six week break, bone scan showed small uptake on left first rib. CT showed hypodensities in liver (too small to biopsy) and small nodule in lungs (mediastinal).
Started Navelbine weekly. Did one round with Herceptin.
Skipped next 2 rounds, due to neutropenia. Next chemo 7th Nov - have had 3 Neupogen shots, so WBC should look better... Did not tolerate Navelbine well.
December 2013 scans show no sign of active cancer.
March 2014 - currently only on Herceptin - brain MRI clear, PET/CT two nodules in right lung show uptake
May 2014 - stop Herceptin.
Sept 22, 2014 Brain MRI clear :) PET/CT Progression in lungs.
Sept 2014, Xeloda, Tykerb and Herceptin.
Nov 2014 - Decide to take a break from all treatment.
May 2015 - Brain met radiated with Novalis
July 2015 - Have progression in right lung.
Sept 2015 - Perjeta and Herceptin alone after a 9 month break from all treatment.
Nov 2015 - Thoracentesis 1500ml removed from right lung.
Dec 2015 - Two tiny 1mm brain mets radiated in right cerebellum.
Feb 2016 - Thoracentesis 2200ml drained from right lung
Feb 2016 - Stopped Perjeta and Herceptin and started back on Kadcyla as I had no previous progression on it. After 1 cycle of Kadcyla markers begin to drop. On second cycle add Keytruda.
March 2016 - Thoracentesis 1650ml drained from right lung.
April 2016 – Thoracentesis 1500 ml drained from right lung.
June 2016 – CT scan shows progression in right lung, as well as moderate pleural effusion requiring Thoracentesis.
June 2016 – Decide to stop Keytruda, and will do chemosensitivity test through Rational Therapeutics. Plan to continue on Kadcyla for next two cycles.
July 2016 - Start weekly Abraxane with Herceptin. WBRT with hippocampal sparing, Taking Namenda. 15 sessions over 3 weeks.
Aug - Dec 2016 - 2 infusions of Navelbine, very hard on my body and still dealing with anasarca (generalized edema) 1 infusion of Havalen
My doctor wants to put me on hospice.
Dec 23rd 2016 - I am granted compassionate use of Neratanib.
May 31st 2017 - still on Neratinib, feeling good.
waterdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #11
KsGal

My doctor gave me Ativan...the generic is lorazepam. It not only helps with sleep, it helps some with nausea as well I was told. It took care of my sleep issues, and I think is pretty commonly prescribed to chemo patients. You might check into it. I sure hope things get better. Big hugs and lots of prayers from me to you.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
karen z

You might ask your doc about clonazepam.
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
sassy

I used Ativan and keep a prescription now for nights when I can't sleep. It has never left me feeling hung over, but I would recommend taking it earlier than waiting for the 3:00 am wake up if you have to be up early. I would typically wait to take it after have a couple of sleepless nights, then take it at bedtime the third night to ensure one good night's sleep.

These days I usually only need it on the occasionally Sunday night, when my brain starts gearing up for Monday morning before I get there!

Best of luck to you for a solution.
Left mast .9cm tumor 5 of 14 nodes
Triple Positive
4 DD A/C
12 Taxol/Herceptin
33Rads
Strange infect mast site one year aft surg, hosp 1 wk
Herceptin for total of 18 months
Lupron Monthly 4 yrs
Neurontin for aches, pains and hot flashes(It works!)
Ovaries removed 11/09 stop Lupron and Neurontin
Arimidex 6 yrs (tried Femara, no SE improvement)
Tried Exemestane-hips got so bad could hardly walk
Back to Arimidex for year seven
Zometa 2X Annual for 7years, Lasix
Stop Arimidex 5/13
Stop Zometa 7/13-Bi-lateral Stress Fractures in Femurs from Zometa
5/14 Start Tamoxifen
3/15 Stem cell transplant to stimulate femur bone growth/healing
5/15 Complete fracture of right femur/Titanium rods both femurs
9/16 Start Evista stopTamoxifen
3/17 Stop Evista--unwelcome side effects!
NED and no meds.......
14YEARS NED!
sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #14
Lovemyboys3

Thank you all for your help on this. I will certainly talk to my doctor about the options you all have given me. My youngest is 3 and although he sleeps through the night there are the occasional bad dreams that I want to respond to. My husband has a CRAZY work schedule so some nights its just me and the kiddos. I also have gone back to my full time job so my daily naps are now limited. I do manage to get a lunch time nap as I don't live far from my job. I haven't felt to bad yet but know this is going to catch up to me soon and I can't imagine it being very healthy for me. So at this point I am willing to try what ever I need to in order to stay healthy and strong to fight this fight.

Thank you all again!