HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #1
michka

TDM1 breathing/fatigue question

Hello to all. I have been hesitating to ask because I don't want to complain but I am the kind who needs to know what is going on in my body even if it doesn't change anything. Here is my question related to TDM1 side effects:
I had 3 treatments. At each treatment, starting at the end of week 1, I feel tired (not tired as I was with FEC or Taxol or other treatments, I mean exhausted), but worse I am very limited. I cannot take a shower or move around without being breathless and having pain in my thorax. The only way to prevent that is to stay in bed. It gets better the last days of the third week. I asked the onc who said they did not know what it was. The heart was checked and is OK. My blood counts are OK. They said the tumors in my lungs are small and would not generate that. They had just seen the scan and there was nothing else to report than the tumors in the lung area. I read on the list of possible side effects"dyspnea, pain in the thorax". Is that it? I did not see anybody really report this on our forum although I read fatigue and once pain in the thorax. Did this happen to you? Do you know where it comes from? Any advice?
I have so many things I feel like doing, start and have to abandon, even in the house.
Michka

12.2010 Mets to liver,Herceptin+Tykerb
03.2011 Liver resection ER+70% PR-
04.2011 Herceptin+Navelbine+750mg Tykerb
06.2011 Liver ned, Met to sternum. Added Zometa 09.2011 Cyberknife for sternum
11.2011 Pet clear. Stop Navelbine, continuing on Hercpetin+Tykerb+Aromasin
02.2012 Mets to lungs, nodes, liver
04.2012 TDM1, Ned in 07.2012
04.2015 Stop TDM1/Kadcyla, still Ned, liver problems
04.2016 Liver mets. Back on Kadcyla
08.2016 Kadcyla stopped working. mets to liver lungs bones
09.2016 Biopsy to liver. no more HER2, still ER+
09.2016 CMF Afinitor/Aromasin/ Xgeva.Met to eye muscle Cyberknife
01.2017 Gemzar/Carboplatin/ Ibrance/Faslodex then Taxotere
02.2017 30 micro mets to brain breathing getting worse and worse
04.2017 Liquid biopsy/CTC indicates HER2 again. Start Herceptin with Halaven
06.2017 all tumors shrunk 60% . more micro mets to brain (1mm mets) no symptoms
michka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
Vicky

Re: TDM1 breathing/fatigue question

Hi Michka,

I had 16 rounds of tdm1 and did land in the er with the sensation of an "elephant" sitting on my chest after round 12 or 13. I too had a complete work up and we ruled out both heart and lungs. The only thing that helped somewhat, was taking a proton pump inhibitor each morning. Somehow for me, part of the effect was relieved when my acid reflux was better controlled, but it did not entirely resolve while on the drug.

I hope this helps! I hope Tdm1 proves effective for you- it was for me!
6-14-11 CT scan after 3 cycles shows NO liver spots, reduced spinal met from 18mm to 13mm and right breast mass from 4.4 to 4.2 cm.
8-12-11 Mastectomy rt. breast.
10-11 scans reflect stable cancer
12-11 MRI reveals area of concern in brain, CT scan reveals 3mm spot on lung. Watch and wait and rescan in a few weeks. Round 13 TDM1 complete.
2-21-12 Scans reveal progression in lungs with 4 new small mets. Officially off tdm1. Start halaven and radiation for single brain met, 1 spot in spine.
3-13 stereotactic radiosurgery for single brain met.
5-31-12 Halaven stopped due to low blood counts. Start tamoxifen and cont. Herceptin 1x3 weeks.
7-11-12- brain mri shows shrinking brain met and no new lesions. Cont. Herceptin and Tamoxifen
10-2-12 Stable tumor markers. Continue Herceptin and Tamoxifen
4-9-13 progression in lymph node under arm and new lung spots. Stop Tamoxifen. Add Xeloda to Herceptin.
6-10-13 Stereotactic radiosurgery to two new brain mets. Stop Xeloda due to lung mets progression. begin Tykerb 7-2-13.
10-29-13 Begin radiation to my lungs and one lymph node under my arm. Stop Tykerb until completion and then recommence.
1-31-14 Progression in lungs. Oophorectomy performed.
2-18-14 Begin Arimidex and continue Herceptin
7-7-15 progression with spots on colon, in pelvic region, and in lungs. Begin Taxotere, Perjeta and Herceptin.
11-15 Switch to weekly Taxol, and continue with Perjeta and Herceptin.
12-23-16 PET scan shows Complete Response with no new spots. Continue on with TPH indefinitely.
3-16-16 Still no evidence of disease, break from Taxol. Continue on with Perjeta and Herceptin.
Vicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Barbara H.

Hi Michka,
You may wish to look at my prior posts. I started the T-DM1 trial in 2007 and eventually had to stop due to lung inflammation. It does not appear as if you have that, but I would check it out. It is a very rare side effect.
Best,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
KDR

Hello dear Michka,
What is your dosing? I take 2.4mg/kg weekly. It's more than the usual three week dose, I have heard from others. I am still learning about the drug, and having conversations with my onco nurses about others and how they've seen it operate lead me to believe that the fatigue is a very common side effect. I haven't had any breathing issues, but I do have sore muscles. For instance, if I have to get something from the backseat of the car from the front or try pulling a boot off my foot I can get cramping. Nurses told me that is the T-DM1. I also have neuropathy from it. I've been on six months, have had scans every six weeks, so far, so good.
Wednesday I go in again for PET/CT and, as usual, am worried that the shoe will drop, but am doing my best to keep busy and remember what Dad said, "You're gonna be good."
Karen
Diagnosed: June 2010, liver mets. ER-/PR+10%; HER2+++.
July 2010: Begin Taxol/Herceptin. Eliminate sugar from diet. No surgery or radiation.
January 2011: NED
April 2011: Progression in liver only. Other previous affected areas eradicated. Stop Taxol/Herceptin after 32 infusions.
May 2011: Brain MRI: clear.
May 2011: Begin Tykerb daily, Xeloda twice per day for one week on, one week off, and Herceptin.
November 2011: Progression in liver. All other tumors remain eradicated.
December 2011: BEGIN TRIAL #09-093 Taxol, MCC-DM1 (T-DM1), Perjeta.
Trial requires scans every six weeks, bloodwork and infusions weekly.
Brain MRI: clear.
January 2012: NED. Liver mets, good riddance!
March 2012: NED. Developed SMA (rare blood clot) in intestinal artery and loss of sight in right eye due to optical nerve neuropathy. Resolved when Taxol removed this month.
Continue Protocol of T-DM1 weekly and Perjeta every 3 weeks.
May 2012: NED.
June 2012: Brain MRI: clear.
June-December 2012: NED.
December 2012: TRIAL CONCLUDED; ENTER TRIAL EXTENSION #09-037. CT, Brain MRI, bone scan: clear. NED.
January-March 2013: NED.
June 2013: Brain MRI: clear. CEA upticking; CT shows new met on liver.
July 3, 2013: DISASTER STRIKES during liver ablation: sloppy surgeon cuts intercostal artery and I bleed out, lose 3.5 liters of blood, have major hemothorax, and collapsed lung requiring emergency resuscitative thoracotomy, lung surgery, rib rearrangement and cutting deep connective tissue, transfusion. Ablation incomplete. This life-saving procedure would end up causing me unforgiving pain with every movement I make, permanently, otherwise known as forever.
July 26, 2013: Try Navelbine/Herceptin. Body too weak after surgery and transfusion. Fever. CEA: Normal.
August 16, 2016: second dose Navelbine/Herceptin; CEA: Normal. Will skip doses. Watching and waiting.
September 2013: NED, Herceptin only. CEA: Normal. Started Arimidex.
October-November 2013: NED. Herceptin and Arimidex. CEA, CA125, 15-3: Normal.
December 2013: Something brewing. PET lights up on little spot on liver; CEA upward trend, just outside normal. PET and triphasic liver scan confirm Little Met. Restart Perjeta with Herceptin, stay on Arimidex. Genomic sequencing completed for future treatments, if necessary.
January 2014: Ablate Little Met on the 6th. Happy New Year.
March 2014: Brain MRI: clear. PET/CT reveal liver mets return; new lung mets. This is not funny.
March 2014: BEGIN TRIAL #10-005 A(11)-Temsirolimus plus Neratinib.
April 2014: Genomic testing indicated they could work, they did not. Very strange drug combo for me, felt weird.
April 2014: Started Navelbine and Herceptin. Needed something tried and true, but had significant progression.
June 2014: Doxil and Herceptin.
July 2014: Progression. Got nothing out of it. Brain: NED.
July 2014: Add integrative medical hematologist-oncologist to my team. Begin supplements. These are tumor-busting, immune system boosters. Add glutathione, lysine and taurine IV infusions every three weeks.
July 2014: Begin Gemzar, Herceptin & Perjeta. Happy.
August 2014: ECHO perfect.
January 2015: Begin weekly Vitamin D Analog infusions. 25 mcg. via port.
February 2015: CT: stable.
April 2015: Gem working, but not 100%. Looking into immunotherapy. Finally, treatments for the 21st century!
April 2015: Penn Medicine. Dendritic cell immunotherapy.
KDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
chrisy

I had a lot of fatigue the day of infusion, and then achy, low fever about three days later. I did not have any breathing issues, so no suggestions or input there.
10/04-3/05 Weekly Taxol/Carboplatin/Herceptin , complete response!
04/05 - 4/07 Herception every 3 wks, Continue NED
04/07 - recurrence to liver - 2 spots, starting tykerb/avastin trial
06/07 8/07 10/07 Scans show stable, continue on Tykerb/Avastin
01/08 Progression in liver
02/08 Begin (TDM1) trial
08/08 NED! It's Working! Continue on TDM1
02/09 Continue NED
02/10 Continue NED. 5/10 9/10 Scans NED 10/10 Scans NED
12/10 Scans not clear....4/11 Scans suggest progression 6/11 progression confirmed in liver
07/11 - 11/11 Herceptin/Xeloda -not working:(
12/11 Begin MM302 Phase I trial - bust:(
03/12 3rd times the charm? AKT trial

5/12 Scan shows reduction! 7/12 More reduction!!!!
8/12 Whoops...progression...trying for Perjeta/Herceptin (plus some more nasty chemo!)
9/12 Start Perjeta/Herceptin, chemo on hold due to infection/wound in leg, added on cycle 2 &3
11/12 Poops! progression in liver, Stop Perjeta/Taxo/Herc
11/12 Navelbine/Herce[ptin - try for a 3 cycles, no go.
2/13 Gemzar/Carbo/Herceptin - no go.
3/13 TACE procedure
chrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
hutchibk

I am on day 4 after treatment with TDM1 and am fatigued but that's all. I can expect a little bloody nose in coming days, and some low platelets, but that is about all. My CBC numbers were good until this spring when my hemoglobin went down to 7.4, (I felt kinda like you have described), and for the first time ever I had a blood transfusion. It definitely helped, alot. (normal for HGB is 12). So even at 8, 9, 10 or in between can make you tired. I hover just over 10 usually on TDM1.

NOV 2012 - 9 yr anniversary
JULY 2012 - 7 yr anniversary stage IV (of 50...)

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Rt side mastectomy, Her2+, ER/PR+, 10 nodes out, one node positive
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~
micro mets chest nodes, & bone spot @ C3 neck, Added Taxol to Herceptin
Feb'07~ Genetic testing, BRCA 1&2 neg

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
Started Tykerb/Xeloda, no WBR for now
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
MRI - brain mets shrunk half, NO NEW BRAIN METS!!, TMs stable @ 9.2
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
new 3-4mm left cerrebellar spot zapped with IMRT targeted rads
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Feb'11~ Enrolled in T-DM1 EAP in Denver, first treatment March 25, 2011.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

"I would rather be anecdotally alive than statistically dead."
hutchibk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
michka

Well, I don't know what to think. For me this "syndrome" is linked to TDM1 infusions since it comes at each cycle and then gets better until I get another infusion. As nobody reports what I feel it may be that something else is underlying and that TDM1 just makes it come out more. I don't like to be an exception.
I feel I am a detective eliminating different options to find the criminal :-)
Vicky I tried taking a proton pump inhibitor to see but it did not help.
The pain I feel in the thorax is not like a crush it is more like when you run too much or having a very low level of hemoglobin and taking a hot shower.
Hutchbick, my hemoglobin is over 12, so that's out. (but good!)
Barbara wouldn't a lung inflammation show on a scan? How did you find out you had that?
Chrisy, thank you for answering that you didn't have that side effect because you had TDM1 a long time and it is important to know that
Karen, I get a 3,6 mg/kg dose every three weeks. This is interesting although another subject: you get much much more TDM1 than me. The double in fact on a three week period. What should we think about that?
Is it better?
I have other side effects like pains and nausea and bad neuropathy (a souvenir from Taxol that gets worse with chemo) but I know how to handle that. On the first infusion I had abnormal pain in the abdomen all over but it did not come back.

Karen I will wait for your Pet/results hoping all is fine. I cannot imagine your shoe dropping off. Look at that nice princess picture! You have resisted Taxol with TDM1 and Pertuzumab. That must have been difficult. Your results give hope to all of us.

I am having my 4th infusion next week. I will report my problem again and continue my investigation...
Michka-Scherlock

12.2010 Mets to liver,Herceptin+Tykerb
03.2011 Liver resection ER+70% PR-
04.2011 Herceptin+Navelbine+750mg Tykerb
06.2011 Liver ned, Met to sternum. Added Zometa 09.2011 Cyberknife for sternum
11.2011 Pet clear. Stop Navelbine, continuing on Hercpetin+Tykerb+Aromasin
02.2012 Mets to lungs, nodes, liver
04.2012 TDM1, Ned in 07.2012
04.2015 Stop TDM1/Kadcyla, still Ned, liver problems
04.2016 Liver mets. Back on Kadcyla
08.2016 Kadcyla stopped working. mets to liver lungs bones
09.2016 Biopsy to liver. no more HER2, still ER+
09.2016 CMF Afinitor/Aromasin/ Xgeva.Met to eye muscle Cyberknife
01.2017 Gemzar/Carboplatin/ Ibrance/Faslodex then Taxotere
02.2017 30 micro mets to brain breathing getting worse and worse
04.2017 Liquid biopsy/CTC indicates HER2 again. Start Herceptin with Halaven
06.2017 all tumors shrunk 60% . more micro mets to brain (1mm mets) no symptoms
michka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
KDR

Hi, Michka,
Part of my trial is to find out the answer to your question: Is it better?
You are very smart: Taxol with T-DM1 was so grueling. We can PM about it.
Fatigue is a common side effect, and the "pain" you feel may be intense muscle aches, or the T-DM1 working.
For the last two weeks, I've just been feeling weird about the whole situation. BC in general. I'll get over it. Scans Wednesday, as you know. As always, Michka, you put a smile on my face.

Love
Karen
July 2010: Begin Taxol/Herceptin. Eliminate sugar from diet. No surgery or radiation.
April 2011: Progression in liver only. Other previous affected areas eradicated. Stop Taxol/Herceptin after 32 infusions.
May 2011: Begin Tykerb daily, Xeloda twice per day for one week on, one week off, and Herceptin.
March 2012: NED. Developed SMA (rare blood clot) in intestinal artery and loss of sight in right eye due to optical nerve neuropathy. Resolved when Taxol removed this month.
December 2012: TRIAL CONCLUDED; ENTER TRIAL EXTENSION #09-037. CT, Brain MRI, bone scan: clear. NED.
July 3, 2013: DISASTER STRIKES during liver ablation: sloppy surgeon cuts intercostal artery and I bleed out, lose 3.5 liters of blood, have major hemothorax, and collapsed lung requiring emergency resuscitative thoracotomy, lung surgery, rib rearrangement and cutting deep connective tissue, transfusion. Ablation incomplete. This life-saving procedure would end up causing me unforgiving pain with every movement I make, permanently, otherwise known as forever.
July 26, 2013: Try Navelbine/Herceptin. Body too weak after surgery and transfusion. Fever. CEA: Normal.
August 16, 2016: second dose Navelbine/Herceptin; CEA: Normal. Will skip doses. Watching and waiting.
December 2013: Something brewing. PET lights up on little spot on liver; CEA upward trend, just outside normal. PET and triphasic liver scan confirm Little Met. Restart Perjeta with Herceptin, stay on Arimidex. Genomic sequencing completed for future treatments, if necessary.
March 2014: Brain MRI: clear. PET/CT reveal liver mets return; new lung mets. This is not funny.
April 2014: Genomic testing indicated they could work, they did not. Very strange drug combo for me, felt weird.
April 2014: Started Navelbine and Herceptin. Needed something tried and true, but had significant progression.
July 2014: Add integrative medical hematologist-oncologist to my team. Begin supplements. These are tumor-busting, immune system boosters. Add glutathione, lysine and taurine IV infusions every three weeks.
April 2015: Gem working, but not 100%. Looking into immunotherapy. Finally, treatments for the 21st century!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #9
hutchibk

On TDM1, (I have been on 1.5 yrs), my current weight has everything to do with my dose, too.

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Barbara H.

Hi Michka,
My CT scans showed something that looked like ground glass in the lower section of my lungs. I had a biopsy that indicated inflammation. I then took high doses of steroids that helped but didn't allow me to sleep. Finally, I had to go off the trial. I was on a very early weekly trial that I stated in Sept. 2007 with a dose that was over all higher than the dose that one now receives every 3 weeks. TDM-1 put me into full remission and Herceptin/Tykerb is keeping there. I only had a fever and felt achy with my first infusion of TDM-1. After that, I had high levels that were tested for the liver and lower levels for the blood. As a result, I had to occasionally skip treatment. At this point everything they test for is normal. My biggest complaint of TDM-1 was that I had terrible nosebleeds with huge clots. They were annoying because I am a teacher.
I will be happy when TDM-1 becomes approved because it could be an option again if I need it as long as I am closely monitored.
Best,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #11
hutchibk

Nosebleeds too with large clots. Glad I'm not the only one... yesterday seemed it would never stop, I ended up using an ice pack and that did the trick!

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Jan'04~
Sept'05~
Aug'06~

Apr'07~
May'07~
June'07~
Aug'07~
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
Sept'08~
Oct'08~
Dec'08~
June'09~
Sept'09~
Oct'09~

Last edited by hutchibk; 06-18-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Old 06-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #12
KDR

+For this trial, I am weighed every three weeks, and this is how they calculate dose. (Same to other chemos). I am under 150 lbs/68kg. The 2.4mg/kg dosing is nearly three times the usual dosing of any other T-DM1 trial. One goal of the trial is to determine whether it is best to treat weekly or every three weeks. I also have nosebleeds as described above.

Karen
Old 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
schoolteacher

Michka, hope your treatment goes well this week.

Amelia
schoolteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #14
ango

I just started on TDM1 on this past Tuesday. I have the same symptoms you are having Michka. My thorax feels very irritated, almost a burning sensation. I did have some shortness of breath before this but feel it a lot more after Tuesday. The whole Elephant on the chest thing. It's much worse at night when I am laying down. My poor lungs are pretty saturated with mets now so I don't know if this is just how they should feel or if it is a side effect. I am feeling some relief as the days go on though. Hope yours is feeling better too.

Angie
9/2008 Start TCH + Avastin (Beth trial)
32 rounds radiation
1/2010 AE 37- GP2 trial
3/2011 Stage IV mets to lungs and
nodes.
3/2011-9/2011 Navelbine and
Herceptin.
9/2011 Mets to liver
9/2011-3/2012 Xeloda and Tykerb
3/2012 More mets to lung and nodes
3/2012 ACH
6/2012 Progression
6/2012 TDM 1
ango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:51 AM   #15
Pray

Angie, welcome to the board! Looks like you have a funny little dumpling on your hands helping you on your way. Gods blessings to you and your family. Peace my friend
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote