HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
chemteach

Re: 8 weeks, 8 new spots in Brain = 15 rounds WBR

Wow....I'm so sorry for such difficult news. You will develop a plan, and you will fight on, and you will do what is right for you. You have wonderful doctors and these women, all of whom, me included, send thoughts and prayers and energy your way. We all reach out to you. I like your photo with the dog. Think about those times and the times just like that ahead of you. Onward!
9/19/2011 Started TCH every 3 weeks, TC for six cycles, Herceptin for 1 year

May all of your dreams bloom like daisies in the sun....
chemteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
Pray

Gods blessings to you Jessica! I am also sadden by your awful news! I can't emagine what you must be going through! Every word these women have written so far (I'm sure there will be more!) I feel the need to say every one of them to you. I'm so glad your sister will be with you soon, Isn't family that our strength originates from? Please know that you are in my prayers. Your courage has always held me captive waiting to hear a post or thread from you. Even now with this hard news I can feel the strength in your words. You are Amazing.
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:58 AM   #23
KsGal

I wish I had words to comfort you, but I know that there are not any words that can make this better. I pray that you continue to show no symptoms, and I pray that these treatments do what they are supposed to do quickly and without pain. Im so sorry for what you are going through, and have been through for so many years. You are such a strong woman, but it is okay to let yourself be weak sometimes. You've carried such a burden for such a long time..((hugs))
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote